The x Unexpected x Torture

I was sitting at my usual spot staring out the window, trying to forget about that happened in the forest.

"Fei! Did you get anything from him?" Shalknark has a bright smile one him as he jump down from his spot and walk towards the brat.

"Tsk. He know nothing." he scoffed and throw something to Shalnark who catch the bottle with ease. My eyes widen as I sniffed blood lingering in the room.

"....blood..?" I muttered to myself and everyone turned to face me with a surprise look on there face.

" You can smell it? I can't even smell a thing. I was sure that Fei has gotten rid of the smell"  Nogbunaga said scratched the back of his neck. I gave him a blank look...why would you need to get rid of the smell? We're far away from the city, no one would come here...so why?

" I'm really impressed. Even though I'm the one whose holding the bottle, I couldn't even smell it" Shalnark said as he held up a test tube 80% full of blood.

" You want to know what we're gonna do with it?" Chrollo asked as he walks towards me. By the look on his face...I could tell that he's intrigued by my sense of smell. I nodded as a reply. " When we go out to find more information about the man, we need to make sure that no one can smell blood on us.....or else there will be too much fuss". I stare at Chrollo with an even more confused face.

"Boss, you should go" Machii said as she look out the window.

"I'll be going then" Chrollo grabbed the test tube from Shalnark and walked to the door entrance with Machii and Nogbunaga beside him. I stood up and jump down from where I was and tugged on Chrollo's cape making him stop. He slowly turn around to face me. "What is it?"

"....I...I want to go too" I said as I look up at him.

" You be burden if go" the brat walked towards me with Phinks.

" Its best if you stay here, Yuki" Shalnark pat my shoulder and gave me gentle smile.

"....fine...but...take this with you" I hand him a Japanese charm. What I didn't tell him was that the charm has a bit of my aura in it. There are only and handful of people who can sense it and if my gut is correct... I might be able to find out about the auction. Yeah....that's right, I was an assassin, finding out useful or interesting information is my job...I have to judge whether they are good or evil and if they're evil, I exterminate them.

"Thank you" Chrollo took the charm and put it inside his book. He pat my head and was off to meet someone, somewhere. I couldn't stay put. I'm anxious that he would find out that the charm gave out my aura. I decided to follow him but when I was about to go out of the room...

" Where are you going?" Franklin asked and everyone look my way.

"... Bathroom" I said as I walk calmly out of the room. What was I thinking...the bathroom?! There's a lot of places I could have said but that was the first thing that came into my mind. Sigh, at least I manage to get out of the room. I stealthy make my way towards the entrance of the hideout when an arm came out of nowhere and wrapped around my waist.

"Where you think you go?" I know this voice anywhere. He was behind me, pulling my waist close to his.

" Let go you damn br-" with his other hand, he covered my mouth. I tried to push him away but I couldn't. This has never happened before...this is the first time my body is weak from just looking at him or hearing his voice...or sensing his aura.

   "Fei. What are you-" Phinks came with Shalnark and saw that the brat was holding me. "..Are we interrupting?" Phinks said smirking . I don't really understand these two. I kind of get the feeling that they are shipping me ...with this brat.