Confession

I didn't really remember what happened after the brat carried me, it seems that I fainted. When I open my eyes I was in the room that seems like a storage. There were the items that were at the auction and some others that weren't. I slowly got up on my two feet and look around.

"Your finally wake" I turn to the voice and it was Chrollo.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"The base" Chrollo replied. My eyes widen and I walk closer to him.

"Auction...what about the auction?" I asked urgently. I can't believe that I missed it....what if they got away with all the stuff from the auction?

"Don't worry" Chrollo pat my head. I look up at him and saw a gentle smile. "We took care of it. You left your seat for a bit to long so I went after you. When I was out looking for you I bump into Shlanark. Apparently, Feitan was also missing So both of us went to look for you guys" He says giving me a little glare.

"....oh" I didn't know what to say. I look down at my feet before asking "...and what happen?"

"We ran into Feitan a little after I bump into Shalnark. He was carrying you in his arms...wearing his jacket." He look at the jacket(suit?) that I was wearing.  "...His hands were covered in blood and it he was really pissed. When Shalnark asked what's wrong, he didn't answer and he ust walk right pass us. Instead of folowing him and getting no answer, I told shalnark to get the others while I follow the blood drops that leaves a trace from where Feitan came from."

"But leaving the auction to fin-" Before I finished, I was interrupted.

"But didn't you do the same thing?" He raise one of his brows. I gave him a dry laugh before looking back down on the ground, feeling guilt. " When I reached the end of the trail, it was a room the size of the auction room flooded in blood with dead bodies floating on their own blood.There were people inside the cage that are alive but seems so lifeless and items that were up for auctions. So when everyone was with me, I ordered them to take all the items that were place in that room."

'W-what about the people inside the cage?" I asked him with a wary look on my face.

"We're....I'm not that cruel as to leave them there." He let out s little, silent laugh. "Don't worry. We didn't kill them. We just let them out of the cage and took them out of the auction building" he sigh.

"What about the guards? The people in the auction room?" I  asked but he was silent and gave me a cold look. "..you killed all of them?" I ask him straight but he kept silence. I guess I could take that silence as a 'yes'. DOn't get me wrong, I'd like to kill those bastards myself.

"...I doubt anyone knows about the auction. Shizuku also made sure to clean the mess as well" Chrollo had his poker face on. Killing people is just a normal thing for him and everyone in the troupe....It should also be a normal thing for me as well, after all I'm a assassin. "You should get changed" Chrollo suddenly changed the subject as he walk deeper into the room to look at the items he took from the auction. I was will in my dress that was stained with splashes of blood.

"yeah...Guess I should..." I was walking towards the door and before I turn the door knob I turn around to look at Chrollo's back. "Y-You asked me before...." I didn't finish my sentence. Out of curiosity Chrollo walk closer to me  to take a better look at my face.

"Your face is really red...you should go rest" was his respond when he saw me. I took a deep breath in and slowly exhale.

"I'm fine...I-Its just...you asked me....if I l-l...." I couldn't finish the sentence once again. I was frowning, I can't even say 'love' and the brat's name in one sentence.

"Ah! That's right, I asked you if you love Feitan." How could he say it so casually?! I just nodded as a reply. "And your answer?" He slightly tilt his head.

"...well..." I averted my eyes.

"So..is that a yes?"

"I NEVER SAID THAT! THERE'S NO WAY RIGHT!?" I shouted at him for some reason. He look at me blankly. I blushed and apologized. "....I didn't mean to shout....it was just unexpected and you kinda caught me off guard..."

"Don't worry about it" he laugh it off. "Care to tell me about it?" he walks to a sofa in the room to sit and pat the spot next to him. I walk over and sat beside him.

"...You..You can't laugh about it...kay?" I gave him a little pout.

"I won't" he smiles.

"...well....how do I put it...." I scratch my cheek and look at the side, trying to avoid eye contact with him. I let out a huge sigh and close my eyes. Here goes nothing. "...The first time that I met him...was i town with Phinks and Shalnark, I was completely drawn to the brat-...HIM. The mysterious aura that was surrounding him, the cold look of his eyes...everything about him was so mysterious. I kinda follow them back to the base...D-DON'T GET ME WRONG!!! I'M NOT A STALKER!" I burst red and try to explain to him that the three of them look familiar, from the 'wanted' post.

"continue" he listen patiently.

"...I was caught by him and tired to escape, which I successfully did but...it made me even more curious about him and I couldn't stop thinking about him as well." I slowly look at him " And I don't need to tell you what happens next right?"

"...." he kept silence.

"Sigh, I was forced to join and had the chance to get closer to him...get to know him better. Turns out...He really irritates me to the bone." I said while looking at him with a deadpan face. " In my whole life, I never thought there could be anyone as annoying and irritating as him. Every little thing he does annoys me....but..." I put my feet on the sofa and bury my face on my knees. "...But I can't deny that it makes my heart swoon everything he gave me attention.  He's a crazy sadist but I'm kinda like him like that, he is  kind..." after i said that he was kind, I had an extreme flash back of how he hurt and torture me before having another flashback of him rescuing me at the auction and giving me the scarf. "....deeeeeepp down in the pitch black wormhole in his soul...he is kind..."

"So...that means you love him right?..." Chrollo look and me. I slowly  turn my face over to him and blush.

"...Mm" Its really embarrassing to say it. I let one of my legs down while the other is till on the sofa.  "...I...I do like him...I do lo-love him..." I look down at my knee that was on the sofa.

Chrollo's POV

She seems kinda sad for some reason. Just a second ago she was blushing and was in high spirit.

"...I know that even if I like or love him, nothing will change." he lets out a dry laugh and forced herself to smile.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask out of curiosity.

"...I know that he doesn't feel the same way about me. I'm just his toy or something to kill time. Someone like me..." she didn't finish her sentence. She looks down all gloomy and depressed. "Ah, I should get change" she quickly change the subject and rushed out the room. Even though you says that he doesn't feel the same as you, I highly doubt it.

Yuki's POV

I rushed out the room and head to the bathroom. I close the door and lean against it before sliding down and sit on the floor. His jacket is still wrapped around me. I grab the fabric and sniff it. His scent was clearly still on his jacket(suit) and tears slowly flows down my cheek. It hurts me to know how much I love him but he will never be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know there's no Feitan in this chapter but I hope you guys enjoy it ^^

*****By the way, Iif you have a special skill/ power, what would it be?  And what would be your weapon?******