Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2

"If you really want to do it, do it properly." the brat said as he push me down to the floor. "Let's have some fun shall we?" he smirked a bit before licking his lips as he stare devilishly into my eyes.....it can't be....he...he's the real deal! This really is FEITAN!!!!!

"..." my face burst red as I quickly face the side, to try and hide my face...but it seems he wouldn't let me. He click his tongue once before grabbing my jaw and forcefully turning me his way.

"W-what?" I said as he just stare deep into my eyes. It became a bit awkward....As he lets go of my jaw I slowly push myself up a bit to sit properly on the floor. Honestly, i felt that something was off with him....he would just let me go like this?....

"AH! there you are" Shalanrk rush over towards me. "What are you doing on the floor?" he asked. I look over slightly at the brat before turning back to Shalnark.

"...nothing...." I replied.

"Ah okay. Well, the boss kinda wants you back so..." he gave me a dry laugh.

"Got it." I said as I gave him a smile.

"Cool!" Shalanrk then turn his back towards me and start walking towards the door. As I was about to get up, I felt a slight tug on my turtle neck.

"HYAAAAAA!!" I screamed.

"Yuki?!?! What's wrong?" SHalanrk quickly rushed over with a worrisome expression on his face.

"...N..Nothing..." I forced myself to say. How can I tell him...how can I tell him that my neck was licked by the brat!?!?! "a-anyways let go..." I quickly got up and rush downstairs to where everyone was.

Feitan's POV

She rushed down to where everyone was and Shalanrk followed her.

"Ehhh" meh muttered to myself. It might not be so bad after all, being invisible that is....Meh gonna have fun teasing her. Meh let out a sadistic laugh as meh walk down to where she was.

Yuki's POV

I got down and saw a package in Chrollo's hand.

"...You called?" I tilt my head slight as my eyes were still fixed on the package.

"Yes. This package came for you today." He said as he hand me the package.

"Eh? But id didn't order anything" I was really shocked but still accept the package.

"I ordered it, for you" He said as he gave me a gentle smile. At that moment, I could feel the death aura behind me...

"You guys felt that?" Phinks hug himself as he quivers.

""Well, I order it for everyone." Chrollo added.

"eh?"

"Just a change of clothes for the day. Elaine was complaining so I thought I get everyone something new to wear once in a while." He said. Chrollo was really thoughtful. I hug the package and smile at  him.

"Thank you" I said gently.

"Let's go change!!!!!" Nobunaga was all pumped up and rushed off to change. Everyone else slowly followed.

~~~~~~

I finally got to my room...well...it's more of the brat's room than mine...but we share it anyways.... I took the clothes out of the package and start undressing, I took off my turtleneck shirt along with my leather pants. I held out the outfit Chrollo pick out for me and hesitated a bit before putting it on. It was a leather body-fit turtleneck dress, it has long sleeves, zip at the front (from the top of the turtleneck to my bellybutton) and the dress is pretty short...although it has black lace at the end. I worn the high knee-socks and put on my usual boots to finish off.