Something x Is x Off

"..." I look back at the box and slowly open it. My eyes wide and my heart left like it stopped. What was in side the box...was a silver ring...

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!" Shalnark and Phinks were shouting like fan girls. It was sooo loud that my ear drums were about to explode. Everyone soon rushed over and gather around me, taking a peek at the ring.

"Damn!! Who would have thought Feitan would do such a thing" Nobunaga scratch his head. I second it. I never thought he would be the type to do this kind of thing.

" Congrats! Looks like you're getting marry" Machii smile cheerfully. I let out a dry laugh and smile at her.

"Marry, Marry!!! Mommy getting marry!!!" the twins run around me shouting that over and over.

"K-Kai!!! Ryo!!! stop that!" My face was busted red as I try to catch the twins.

"My, my" Chrollo chuckle a bit as he pat my head. "Looks like you'll be Mrs. Portor, huh?" he gave me a smirk. I got sooo flustered, I quickly and roughly push Chrollo towards the gate.

"Y-You guys s-should get go-oing!!!" I shouted.

"Hahaha. We'll be back...and don't forget to invite us to the wedding!!!" Chrollo joke around as he walk through the gate. Everyone else followed him. I let out a sign of relief as I turn back to Azumi who was holding both Kai and Ryo.

"Let's go back inside" I said as I lead the way.

"Yes, yes....Yuki Portor" Azumi teased me.

" Don't be like that... Azumi Lucilfer~" I teased her back.

"I kinda like the sound of dat" Azumi said as I chuckle.

Feitan's POV

Meh got back to the base and walk to meh spot to lay down. Meh took meh left hand out of meh pocket and put it up in the air.

"Heh" me chuckle at the sliver ring shines as the light hits it.

"Mine...you're mine now and forever...till death do us part" meh muttered.

Shalnark's POV

We got back to the base and as I look back to the gate, it slowly closes. Everyone walk back to their spot on the stone, waiting for a plan from the boss. Now that I think about it....Yuki was blushing a lot...never have I ever seen both Yuki and Fei act like that before. It was really amusing....Although, I gotta apologize to Yuki for lying to her.

~~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~

Me, Phinks, and Fei went to town for a look around. As I look towards Fei, he seems to be distracted by something as he slowly walks over to a shop.

"Damn look at that!!!" Phinks shouted as he rush over to the other direction. Guess he probably found another weird sweater. I took this chance to walk over to Fei.

"What are you looking at?" I ask him but there was no reply. I look down to where he was looking... it wasn't what I expected... He was looking at some rings on the display.  Before I could ask him anything else, Fei quickly walks in the shop. "Please dont tell me he's gonna rob the store!!!" I muttered.As I open the door, Fei walks out.

"Eh?"

"What?!" Fei glared at me.

"...Did you rob the store?" I frankly ask him.

"No" he immediately replied.

"YOU DIDN'T? then... did you get a ring? Will it fit her? Does she know?-" Before I could ask anymore questions, Fei gave me a deadly glare.

"If you tell this to anyone... meh will kill you" even though we've been together for a long time...this was the first time that his threat seems real...maybe it is real.

"I-I won't" I shutter a bit. Fei then turns his back to me and walk to the direction Phinks is. But I still wonder if the ring fits.

"....It will fit" he said out of nowhere.

"eh?"

"..." he didn't say anything else. Hmmm... if I think about it... they do spend time together a lot...there is a chance that he might now her size...

*beep* *beep*  I took out my phone and receive a call to head back.

~~~~~End of flash back~~~~~

I look around the base, everyone seems kinda relax now...I guess I should have told Yuki that everyone was worried and missed her.  Oh, I guess the love triangle between Yuki, Fei, and Elaine has been-

"...Eh?" I quickly stand up and look around the base.

"What's wrong? Your getting so worked up" Phinks said.

"...Elaine.... Where's Elaine!!?!?"  I shouted. She did go with us...but during the time we spend with Yuki and Azumi.... was she with us?!?  What kind of expression did she have... She is in love with Fei....What if......No!!! It can't be....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midterm exam are coming up. How prepare are you guys? I'm really stressed out hahah XD.

I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter!!!!!