Extra/Side Story : Invisible part 1

~3 Years ago~

I was just lazing around the base as Phinks, Feitan, Shalnark and Elaine were out in town. I felt a little bit too lazy to go....well....I just want some time to myself. I walk up to the roof and sat there. It was so peaceful. I close my eyes and breath in the cold air.

"...mmm. Been a while~" I muttered to myself.

"What do you mean?" A voice said out of no where. My eyes shot wide open and I quickly turn over to the voice. "Hello~" Chrollo wave his hand slightly.

"...hey..." I let out a little sigh as I stand up and walk over to him. "Is something wrong?" I ask him.

"They should be back soon..." He said. I look over at him and let out a sigh.

"Got it" I replied and quickly rush back to the room everyone was. It would be bad....it woul dbe chaotic if he saw me alone with Chrollo.

~~~~

Once I arrive at the room I look everywhere, hoping that he didn't arrive yet. I slowly walk back to my spot on the stone.

"Yuki, Why didn't you go with them?" Shizuku asked me as she scoot over.

"hm?" I turn towards her. "....No particular reason...I just want some me time" I said it straight out.

"Eh~~~" Shizuku stare at me.

"You're not scared?" Nobunaga said as he was wiping his sword.

"Scared?" I repeated

"Yeah. I mean, Elaine is with him no?" he chuckled a bit. I did want some alone time but now that Nobunaga brought it up...I'm feeling a bit unease.

"...woah" Kalluto said as he walks over.

"hm?" I look up to him.

"Is something stressing you out? The crease on your forehead ...." he pointed.

"hahaha. Regretting it huh?" Nobunaga laughed as I pouted.

".....That's-" before I could answer him, Shalanrk and the other enters the room.

"We're back~" Pinks shouted as they enter the room. I quickly look away, making sure that I didn't make eye contact with the brat. I also scoot away from Nobunaga bit by bit....it would be bad if he misunderstood.

"EH?! Fei's not here?" Shalnark seems to be really really shocked. My eyes shot wide open and I quickly turn towards them.

"Didn't you guys go with him?" Chrollo asked.

"Yes, but along the way we kinda got lost..." Shalanrk scratch the back of his head slightly.

"Lost?" Chrollo questioned.

"Yes.....as we were walking back...Fei kinda rushed off somewhere and didn't came back." Phinks said with confidence. They didn't seem like they are lying....but...

"We even look for him!" Elaine added.

"....What do you guys mean?" I walk closer to them.

"Huh? what didn't you understand? Fei is missing, Feitan is missing!" Elaine shouted right in my face.

"Missing?" I frown my brows and tilt my head slightly to the side. " What do you guys mean 'missing'? He's right there!" I pointed over to where they were standing. Everyone quickly look over.

"...Yuki...are you feeling well?" Shalanrk politely ask me.

"Huh?"

"There's nothing there...." Shalarnk said as everyone else in the room agreed. At that moment, my I felt a slight shiver down my spine....Everyone else couldn't see him....but I can.....

"Maybe you just miss him so much that your hallucinating" Nobunaga said as he got up and walk to his usual spot on the stone.

"...I..." I look down at the ground. My gut and eyes are saying that the brat is right there....

"You what?" Elaine asked.

"...I need some time alone" I quickly answer he as I rush out the room.

~~~~~~~

I rush back up to the roof to clear my head. I..It must have been my imagination....yeah...just my imagination. I too a deep breath in and slowly let it out.

"What are you doing?" a deep and familiar voice said. I quickly turn behind me and saw him....

"...Feitan...?" I muttered to myself softly.

"so you can see meh after all" he said as he walks closer and closer.

"...Why..."

"huh?"

"why? Why can't they see you?" I ask him.

"..."

"...ah...it might just be my head after all... playing tricks on me...yeah..." I turn to the side and slowly walk over to a nearby wall and lean against it. I might just lack some sleep....

"Oi" the voice said but I just ignore it. If ignore it, sooner or later it both the voice and hallucination will go away.I close my eyes and cup my ears hoping that his voice will go away faster.....but it might have made everything worst....My hands were roughly yank away from my ears.

"You dare ignore meh?" He said with a deadly glare.

"....eh?" I was shocked. How could it feel so real...I slowly place my finger tips onto his cheek and slowly trace it down, removing his bandana.

"If you really want to do it, do it properly." the brat said as he push me down to the floor. "Let's have some fun shall me?" he smirked a bit before licking his lips as he stare devilishly into my eyes.....it can't be....he...he's the real deal! This really is FEITAN!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My midterm exams are finally finish!!!!!! I'm really sorry for the wait and I really hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!