Join X Unexpected

Yuki's POV
Damn. I end up joining. I looked around the room to find a mirror so that I can look at the tattoo he gave me. As I was getting back on my feet, the kid in jet black pointed his finger to the left of me.

"Mirror" he said with a satisfying smirk. I glared at him before walking towards the mirror. I was shocked by how much blood came out of the tattoo.

"Tsk" I used my sleeves to clean up the blood to see the tattoo clearly. "Woah" my res widen with sparkles in them. "The line of the tattoo and the design of it is amazing. Your pretty good..." from the mirror I saw his reflection, he was smirking giving the 'of course I am' look. "... for a kid that is" I finished the sentence and when I turned to clearly look at him, I could tell he was really irritated.

" Ne,ne. Are you done giving the new member the tatt-" Shalnark walker into the room and before he could finish his sentence he was shocked by the puddle of fresh red blood. " what happened?"

"Ask the guy who gave me the tattoo" I replied coldly as I walk towards the door.

"She won't stay still, not my fault" he scoff.

"So it's my fault?" I'm really pissed right now. You were the one who pushed me down and started tattooing me with force but your saying it's my fault?!?!

" who else is there?" He was even more amused which made me even pissed.

"Now,now. The Boss wants you to go meet him" Shalnark said while putting his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"Fine" good thing he's here, if not I would have beaten that brat to death. I followed him to the same meeting room where everyone's attention was at me and Shalnark. I looked around and Illuminate was gone. I let out a sigh of relief, that means Hisoka isn't he-

"My,my. What a bloody tattoo you got there" Hisoka was right behind me, putting up my shirt to look at the tattoo. I roundhouse kicked him but he avoided swiftly. Tsk, I spoke to soon.

"Why are you covered in blood?" Chrollo said with a cold surprise voice.

"Seem like she got into a fight with Fei" Shalnark said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Go get yourself clean then come back" Chrollo then start to continue his reading.

"Welp, you heard him. The bathroom is downstairs the hall to the right. Oh, and if u try to escape..." he looked at me and give me a smile.

" I won't"like hell I'm escaping. If I did, I know you guys would hurt Gon and Killua for sure. I gave a little glare at the guy name Shalnark and talked down the hall.

This place is huge. I was standing in front of a door. From what they told me, I think this is the bathroom. I then reached for the door knob and opened the door..... what I saw can't, and I mean it, can't be unseen. The brat that tattooed me was standing in the bathroom wet with a single small towel wrapped around his lower abdomen while he was drying his hair with a towel. I never seen him without a bandanna... and for a kid... damn his body was just irresistible. I finally got a hold of myself and my face blushed deep red.

"G-gomen'nasai" as I was going out of the door a hand grabbed my left wrist and pulled me towards the nearest wall which was beside the door.

"You hurry?" He said as he pinned my left wrist to the wall. This time I was so close to him I could feel him breathing. My eyes wonder from his neck down to the towel which was wrapped dangerously low. "Like what you see?" He grabbed my chin and pull my face up so that our eyes meet.

"Wh-wha-" I blush so hard that my ears turned red. This is bad... this is really really bad. I push him away from me and ran out the door, closing the door behind me. I walked a few steps left so that I won't be in the way when he gets out and curled up into a ball. What have I done!!! It-it's not like I've never seen a man top naked!! He's just.... really ho-NO! What am I even thinking. NO,NO, NO!