We meet again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feitain Pov

" Hey Feitan wake up we have something we want you to do" Shalnark said as he woke me up.

" what" Meh said in annoyance

" we got someone here we need information from.... its about the girl you told us about,so... do you job" Shalnark said with a wide smile.

Meh walked to meh room, room of torture, and found a man tied to a old torturing wooden chair with a bag covering his face and I smirk. My favorite thing to do is torture, what can meh say I'm just a sadist. Meh begin the torture with breaking his left pinky finger. "Gaaaahhhh, why- why are you doing this" the man cried as meh broke a few more of his figure. The pleasure of torturing someone filled me up and what was going on my mind was ' How would her skin feels.... how would she cried or scream from the pain, her face when meh break her' meh tremble with pleasure and before meh knew it meh have already broken the man's 10 fingers, both his arms and his legs. He was crying for mercy.

"Fei... damn look at him" Phinks said as he entered the room and saw what happened.

"hm?"

"We already got the information we needed you can finish him off" Phinks said as he left my room.

"N-No... I have a wife waiting for me... please do-" before the man could speak meh have already chopped off his head with my bare hand. As meh walk to gather with everyone else, Kalluto was standing in the middle of the room.

"Think we found the person you were talking about" Shalnark said as meh enter the room.

" She's at the outdoor cafe near town square." Kalluto claimed.

"Outdoor cafe eh ..." Meh said while wondering ' maybe she's at the same cafe meh first saw her'. There was then a sudden sound of a book closing.

" Well, why don't you guy bring her here. Feitan, Shalnark, and Phink I'm counting on you" Chrollo said as he closed his book and stare at them.

"Got it" Shalnark and Phink replied while I just nodded. We then dash out of the base and went into town.

"Kalluto said that she's near the town square... ne Fei, is she here?" Shalnark ask d while scratching the back of his neck. 'where is she? She's not at the cafe meh saw her...'

"Oow!!... ne watch where ur going"  Phink madly shouted while having his hand on us bleeding nose as he got bumped from behind causing him to fall on his face. Meh smirk at the sight of Phink being pathetic while Shalnark stands there and laugh.

" You so pathet-" my eyes widen as I shift my eye towards the person who bumped into Phink. It's her. She was on the ground rubbing her butt. She then slowly get up and bow was an apology and turn the other direction to leave. However, before she could get away meh quickly hit the back of her neck making her faint. As her body hits the floor both Shalnark and Phink stared at meh.

" yeah get revenge for me, she damage my pride" Phink said loudly.

" Ne, is she the one?" Shalnark asked meh and meh replied with a nod as Phink stated at him with h his mouth open.

" There's no freaking way that's her." He madly stated " Her? HER?! Just look at her there's no way that we wouldn't notice her. There's just no way she could follow us to our hideout."