The x Temple

Azumi's POV

Everything happened so fast. As soon as I open my eyes I saw Chrollo close to my face. It seems that he catches my fall...even though both of us fell down at the same time.

"Are you alright?" Chrollo ask me in concern.

"Yeah. Thank you" I smile at him before he lets me down. I pay any dust hat was on me before looking around.

"Looks like all of us got separated" Chrollo said before he started walking around, I follow him.

"...Actually..." something pops up in my mind. I quickly take off one of the rings on my fingers and let it widen a bit.

"What are you doing?" He ask me in confusion as he walks over and watch from behind my shoulders.

"Just look" I say as the small gate opens. Instead of going through it, I can also use it like a spy camera. The gate opens up to where Yuki was. My eyes widen the moment I saw her.

"So their together" Chrollo muttered. I was still shocked by what I saw. Yuki was on top of the shrimp...I never imagine she would be the type to forcefully pin down someone.

"That's unexpected" I chuckled a bit before closing the gate.

"You can only see her?" Chrollo asked.

"I have some conditions" i stretch my hand up into the air. "I have to touch the object or person before connecting a gate to them. This condition works only within 48 hours"

"...But Yuki called you over-" before he could finish I interrupted him.

"Or, the person must have an object that was mine...which in this case is a ring" I took out a ring and let Chrollo have a closer look at it.

"I see" he smiled. "Well, all that aside, let's both of us explore the temple " he added. I smile and walk side by side with him...I chuckle a bit to myself. A little date with him in this temple wouldn't be that bad.

Yuki's POV

There was this crack sound, both me and the brat look over to where the sound came from and saw three people walking from that direction.

"Ah! There you guys are-" Shalnark quickly said as he set Eyes on us but then stopped.

"My, my. Are we bothering?" Phinks pops up and smirked. What he said kinda brings me back to the situation. The brat is still pinning me down on the ground with those two watching. My face turn deep red and I try my very best to push him off.

"Off...get off!" I shouted but the brat grip my hand harder and harder.

"Don't!" A voice came and pushed the brat off of me. "Don't seduce him!" Elaine shouted at me.

"I did no such thing!" I shouted back as I held my wrist. I took a little peek at it and saw that there were bruise marks around my wrists.

"Tsk. Why you guys come?" The brat was pissed he glared at Phinks and Shalnark who were fangirling over what they saw.

"We heard a sound so we follow it....we didn't mean to interrupt" Phinks said as he gave the brat a cheeky smirk.

"Anyways..." I quickly try to change the subject.  "We should look for the others" I suggested. It's best if all of us are together...we might be able to think of a plan to reach the core of the temple quicker.

"Then let's get going" Shalnark said as he starts to lead the way. I quickly rush over and walk beside Shalnark. It would be bad if I were to walk behind everyone with the brat...he might drag me somewhere else.

"Yuki~" Phinks said my name in a devilish tone of voice before pulling me backwards. "I think it's best if u walk here" he said. I look over and I was standing right by the brat's side, and of course Elaine was at his other side.

"Um...I think it-" I couldn't finish my sentence since both Shalnark and Phinks quickly interrupted me.

"Don't worry bout it. It would be bad if you get hurt from the trap" both of them quickly said with a really cheeky smirk on their faces. I slightly face palm myself...they planned this huh. I let out a sigh and went along with it.

~~~~

Almost an hour has passed and we still couldn't find any trace the other Ryodan members. We did run into some traps but it wasn't that life threatening. Although, with each trap that we encounter, the trap gets more and more dangerous.

"Can't we rest? I'm so tiredddd" Elaine starts to complain as she lean against a wall.

"You shouldn't lean or touch anything" I look over at her. To be honest, I'm also tired but it's best to quickly find the other...before things get worst.

"I can do anything I want!!" She shouted back before stomping her leg on the ground. The place she stomp slowly goes down and everyone has their guards up...waiting for the trap to be activated.

"Nothing happened?" Shalnark raise his eyebrows. I have a bad feeling... the trap could either just be delayed or the trap happens somewhere else in the temple.

"We shouldn't let our guard down...something could happen." I muttered.

"Let's just keep moving" Shalnark said as he slowly walks forward. As soon as Shalnark took some steps forward I could feel that the floor I was standing on was gone, and before I knew it everything went pitched black.

Feitan's POV

Shalnark took some steps forward and suddenly meh saw her fall into the hole that appeared out of nowhere. Meh eyes widen, she was gone in a blink of an eye...she was gone right in front of meh.

"Yuki?!" Shalnark and Phinks where also surprised.

"Serves her right" Elaine scoffed.

"Damn it....DAMN IT!!" Meh shouted as meh quickly run forward to find her.

"Wait, Fei!! You shouldn't-" Shalnark was complaining about something but meh was too occupied. Meh Mind was full of her...meh need to find her no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do hope that you guys enjoy this chapter =^^=. If there's anything you guys would like to have in the story, let me know. ☺️