The x Discussion

"But that wont be a problem..." she chuckle to herself. "I'll make these two as sacrifice to have my revenge~"

"...Sacrifice...." I stood there looking at the ground. Ryo and Kai are in this position because of me.....I bite my own lips before looking back at her. "Don't you dare touch them!!!" I shouted as I glare at her.

"Tsk, Tsk. " She shook her head slightly.

"....Just...just let them go...They done nothing to deserve this." I said after calming myself down.

"Well my brother was in the same position as these brats" she said as she glare back at me.

"You brother was-" I didn't continue afterwards. I avert my eyes before I close my eyes. I shouldn't tell her about it.

"He what?" Elaine demanded to know what I was about to say afterwards.

"...It's nothing...Even if I tell you you would only say that I'm accusing your brother." I said as I look straight in Elaine's eyes.

"...You...." Elaine grind her teeth. It seems she want to know about what I was saying but her pride got in the way.

"Anyways...if you want to have a sacrifice, use me not them!" I shouted.

"Huh? Why would I use you?" She said as she frowned.

"....You...you can torment me as much as you want before you kill me. That way you can have your revenge...no?" I try to pervade her. "I...I won't try anything funny, Just please let them go" I beg her.

"...Fine..." She said but it seems that we both are hesitating.... I'm scared that she wouldn't do as she said and I guessing that Elaine is also thinking that once she let the twins go I would take her down.

"....You can freeze me once you let them go" I suggusted.

"How will I know that you wouldn't run away if I let them no? After all, you can neutralize ANY abilities." Elaine said.

"..."

Feitan's POV

When meh heard that she was willing to sacrifice herself, meh try to go and stop her but the Boss and Shalnark didn't let me. They block me with their arms.

"Don't make it harder for her" the Boss whispered.

"Huh?!"

"She might have a plan up her sleeves, if you go out now then her plans will be ruin." He said. Meh look at her and then look back down on the ground.

"Tsk, fine" MEh replied. He did have the reason....but still....

We then stay in the bush and listen to what's going on.

"....You...you can torment me as much as you want before you kill me. That way you can have your revenge...no?" she try to pervade her. "I...I won't try anything funny, Just please let them go" she beg.

Meh eyes widen and meh was shocked to hear her say that.

"...I think that your fetish is rubbing off on her....the tormenting thing." Shalnark said with a stright face.

"Huh?!?" Meh grabbed his collar, "You think it's the time to be saying that? She and the brats might die here" I growled at Shalnark.

"...."

"..." meh slowly let go of his collar and focus back to her.

"...I've never saw you this mad......or even this frustrated before" Shalnark said as he stare at meh.

"Shut up" meh replied. How can meh go in and kill that b*tch.....tsk...

The Twin's POV

There were a lot of voices but everything was pitch black. Our bodies are really heavy and we can't really move. As we slowly open our eyes and everything starts to become clear. THe first thing we saw was mommy and the lady from before.

"M-Mo-" we try to call out her name but before we could....everything turned red in an instant.

"...Mommy?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really sorry this chapter is short. anywyassssss.....It's almost Xmas!!!!!  Do you guys have any plan?