A x Little x Reunion

Our lips were still locked together. His hot, slippery tongue explore every inch of my mouth roughly. I let out some moans but they weren't that loud since the brat kept his grip on my neck, squeezing it so that I wouldn't let out a sound. My body kept on trembling in pleasure as the brat slowly remove my mask with his other hand. With the hand that took off my mask, he push my head closer to him so that he could bite my tongue. I tried to let out a scream of pain and pleasure but couldn't.

"...Joker?" a voice called out to me. My eyes shot open wide in surprise. That...that was Christ. I try to push the brat off of me but doing so made him furious. He hold both my wrist and pin it down on the ground, above my head so that I couldn't  resist him. He stare at me with his cold glaze.

"Hm? Christ. Who are you looking for?" It was Liz's voice. I panicked, I try my best to keep my voice in by biting my lips. The brat seems to have notice that and teased me. He attacked my ear, licking it and biting it which made my whole body shuddered.

"uwhaaa" I sound suddenly escaped my mouth.

"Hm? What was that sound?" Christ said out loud as he and Liz's footstep got more and more louder. I was so anxious...my cover could be blown if they saw me with this brat...

"Christ! Liz! We need you up front!" someone shouted from afar.

"Ah! Got it!!" Liz shouted back as the footsteps slowly faded. The brat withhold his attack.

"tsk" he clicked his tongue. He then look straight into my eyes. "...You..." he didn't finish his sentence. I sat up looking at him.

"..." I tilt my head a it as he lower his head and place it on my shoulder.

" Don't you dare leave meh side" he whispered softly but I couldn't make out the words.

"...I can't hear you properly" I said as there was an awkward silent afterwards.

"You..." the brat then got up and turn his back towards me, like he's leaving. At the sight of seeing him moving away from me, I quickly grab the fabric of his suit from behind. It made him stopped and he turned around.

"...Ah...sorry..." I look down a bit and slowly lets go. He stared at me for a while before taking a few more steps away from me. "...no..." I rush towards him and hug him from behind.

"Oi, what are you-" the brat was a bit pissed.

"D-don't...don't go..." my voice shakes as i said those words. The thought of him leaving me here...to go back to Elaine...The thought of him  choosing her over me... I tighten the grip around him. "Don't...please don't go..." tears slowly runs down my cheeks.

"...Oi" the brat broke free form my hug and pushed me down on the ground. I look up at him, the moonlight that shines on his jet black hair...his intense cold grey eyes seem like it could eat me up. 

"...don't go" I repeat once more as the brat smirked.

"Then you better nullify our presence" The brat said before attacking gym lips. I did as he hold me and nullify our presence so that no one could notice that we're behind the bushes.

Feitan's POV

Asking meh not to go that desperately.... hmph, she's really is now mine...Meh bite her lips and tongue, making her moan and twitch all over. The tears she let out...her voice...her body temperature...everything turns meh on even more. Meh move meh lips away from her for a second.

"...eh...wha-" She seems to have a shocked expression on her face....I should tease her...

"..What..you want more?" meh smirked. She burst in redness, she shut her eyes tight and nod. It made meh shuddered.