Meteor x City

Everyone walked through the gate and ended up in the middle of Meteor City. The local people there were both shocked and scared of what they just saw. Some people ran away and some where too afraid to move.

"Why here?" Chrollo questioned. He have a good point. Why did Azumi bring us here, to the middle of Meteor City instead of the treasure place itself?

"Well, I need to get something first before we go" she calmly answered.

"Something?" Nobunaga frowned and tilt his head.

"Yes. Something" Azumi said as she started to walk. Everyone else followed, not letting her out of sight. We followed her as she walk though allies and stairs. But something felt strange...

"...Ne...are we going to-" I look at Azumi and she gave me a little smile. My guys were correct. Azumi is heading to her helper's place...probably to get more information about the mission we're going.

"Eh? Yuki, you know where we're heading?" Shalnark walk closer towards me and asked. I nodded and was about to explain to Shalnark where and why we are heading there, when...

"Oi, get away" a voice growled as both me and Shalnark got pushed apart by the brat. We stare at each other before I awkwardly averted my eye contact.

"We're here" Azumi suddenly stoped at a really really worn out place. "Please stay here, imma go get my stuff" Azumi quickly said before opening the door and going inside.

"WHA-" Nobunaga and the other Ryodan members quickly rush towards the door to get to Azumi but they couldn't.

"Don't" Chrollo use his arms to block the door that everyone was trying to get to.

"But she could-" Nobunaga got cut off.

"I could what?" Azumi pops her head from above and slowly do a 180 degree backflip onto the floor as the gate flys back to her finger.

"What was quick" I walk towards her.

"Yup. Just went to get this" Azumi hold out a worn out brick.

"Huh? Why did you have to go back to get that?" Phinks frowned his brows-less eyebrows.

"Who knows" Azumi playfully said as he open ups a new gate. The Ryodan don't know about her powers completely. There are some conditions that have to be made before she could travel to each places.

"...since she got what she came here for, let's get going shall we?" I try to break the tension and got one of my legs inside the gate. As I lean forward to go through the gate, I felt a strong pull from my the back of my collar. Instead of going through the gate first, I fell backward onto the ground. "Oww" I rub my butt and look to up.

"Where you think you going?" The brat had this deadly glare in his eyes as he look down towards me. It made my body tense up a bit.

"Don't worry about it, she's just going through the gate" Azumi pulled me back up to my feet and heads towards the gate. "So? Shall we?" Azumi was waiting for everyone to get in.

"Let's not keep her waiting" Chrollo chuckled a bit before walking through the gate first, everyone else quickly followed.

We end up somewhere, in the middle of the desert...with only sand, sand and more sand.

"Looks like that friend of yours only bring us nowhere" Elaine smirked as she gave me a glare.

"Technically, it's a desert near Meteor City. It isn't 'nowhere' " Azumi talked back to Elaine. Azumi took out the worn out brick and throw it forward. As the brick hits the sand, there was a huge earthquake. Everyone has their guards up as a stone slowly moves up from above the ground.

"What's going on?" I heard Nobunaga muttered to himself. By the time that the earthquake stopped, a huge ancient temple starts to stable itself on the sand right in front of us.

"This, this is where the treasure is hidden" Azumi's face was full of joy and excitement, like a kid who just reviving a new toy. "Welp, lets get going!!" Azumi walk towards the temple as Chrollo walks beside her. The rest of us follow them silently. The place looks pretty worn out...like it could collapses in any minute.

"So do you know where the treasure is?" Phinks asked.

"Nope" Azumi quickly replied.

"WHAT?!" Phinks and Nobunaga shouted.

"That's the fun part! We get to explore the whole temple!" Azumi chuckled a bit as Chrollo look kinda happy.

I let out a small grin. I close my eyes a bit to feel if there's any energy that could help us find the treasure quicker but there was nothing. As I open my eyes, I saw the brat staring straight at me which made me jumped a bit. I try to avoid eye contact with him so I look elsewhere. Nobunaga and Phinks were leaning against the wall as the walk, Machii was tracing her hands on the wall and Kalluto keeps kicking the rock on the floor.

"...I think you guys should really stop doing that" I said out of the blues.

"They can do whatever they want!" Elaine shouted right to my face.

"No. Yuki is right. One wrong move and the traps could be triggered." Azumi calmingly said as she keeps walking.

"Traps?" Shizuku seems a bit worried.

"Yeah, each trap are connected. It's best if we have our guards up and-" before she would finish her sentence the block that Azumi just stepped on sank slightly. Both Azumi and Chrollo fell into the mysterious whole appered beneath them straight after Azumi stepped on the trap. Before anyone of us could as a word everyone else disappeared in a blink of an eye.

~~~

"Ow" I muttered to myself. I had no idea what happened. A second ago I saw everyone disappearing and the next second I found myself lying on the ground. It did hurt bt not as much as I thought...I slowly got on all four and stare at what I thought was the  ground.

"Tsk, you finally got off" a annoying voice said from underneath me. I froze as I saw who it was....the brat....of all the people... "what?" The brat slowly reached for my chin and pull my face closer to his. "You like to be on top?" He gave me a cheeky smirked which made my face burst red.

"T-t-that's not it!!" I quickly said as I try to get off of him. As I was about to get onto my two feet, I was yanked onto the hard floor and was pinned down.

"Why you hurry?" The brat whispered in my ear. My whole body shivers and I try to push him off of me.

*crack* a sound suddenly came from somewhere near us which made both me and the brat turn towards the direction of the sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that you Eyes enjoy this chapter^^