Our x Time

After getting back to the others in the living room, the brat and Chrollo slowly walks in after a few minutes. I guess they had a little chat or something. Its been so long since I last talk with everyone from the Ryodan so we kinda had a long chat about their pass missions. Apparently, every member of the Ryodan were shocked that I haven't left the troupe. I've been helping out the Ryodan with their missions in secret by gathering information or any supplies they need.

"Ah....It's getting dark..." I muttered. It seems that we talk about our time apart since morning till night. I look over at the twins and they were nodding off...I should really get them to sleep. I slowly got up form the coach and walk over to carry the twins. " Let's continue this chat tomorrow" I said.

"Aha!" Shalnark replied.

"Oh! Azumi already told you guys about the spare rooms you guys could use...right?" I tilt my head a bit as I ask them.

"Yup. We already settle in so you don't need to worry" Machii replied with a smile.

" I see" I smile back at her. As I was about to carry the twins off to sleep, Phinks called out to me.

"Hey!...There is someone who still haven't really settle in yet" Phinks said as he looks over to the brat.

"I think it would be best if the four of you get along!!!" Shalnark said as everyone else agree.

"Eh?!? T-thats-" before I could finish the sentence, I was dragged off by the brat. I guess I'm really spending another night with him....

~~~~

I took a shower and wipe down the twins before placing them on the bed. I slowly got in bed and place the planked on the twins.

"Good night" I whispered as I gave both of them a kiss on their head. I stretch my arms up high before snuggling my pillow for a nice and peaceful rest....or so it should have been.

"Oi"  I turn over to the voice and saw the brat with his shirt off and dripping wet hair. He walks over towards me and stare.

"...th-there..." I pointed towards the other side of the bed. " There's a space for you to sleep there..." I repeated. The brat glare at me for a few seconds before walking over to the other side to lay down.It was completely silence afterwards. We didn't say a word...we didn't even make a sound. 

An hour or so have passed and I still couldn't sleep. The unease feeling...I'm not sure if it's because the twins are in the middle of us or it's because the brat is sleeping with me and the twins...

"...Oi...You sleep yet?" I heard the brat muttered.

"...No..." I replied. The brat slowly roll over on his side and place his hand under his chin.

"you gonna tell them?" He asked. Tell them....? tell them what?

" what do you mean?" I was confused. Is there something I'm suppose to tell the twins? The brat frowned his browns together.

"Meh their father" he said it while pointing down towards the twins. 

"...That...." I avoided eye contact with him. I know that there is no secret in the world...sooner or later Ryo and Kai will find out that Feitan is their father...How...Just how am I suppose to explain to them why I kept it a secret?

"'That' what?" I brat got a bit pissed waiting for my answer.

"...How...how am I suppose to tell them that you're their father?" my voice was shaking. "How can I possibly tell them that you once wanted to kill them" I added.

"Huh? It's a misunderstanding isn't? Didn't we walk bout it last time?" The brat said as he look at the twins.

"...I guess I could just tell them that....." I said but I just cant shake the unease feeling. I took a deep breath in before looking back at the brat. " You know...I'm kinda happy that we're here together...that the four of us his here together" I smile.

"You...you really know how to push meh button" The brat muttered and within a second, he was hovering over me.

"Wh-wha..what are  you-" I blushed. "You...You should get off...it would be bad if they-" before I could finish, the brat slam his lips onto mine to shut me up. I couldn't resist at all...

"...Ne, Wha ar you doin?" Both me and the brat quickly pull away from each other and look over to the side of the bed.... we really messed it up... The twins were sitting on the bed staring at us....

"I-It's not what you guys think!" I shouted as I pushed the brat off me.

"Tsk"

"Ne, he our da?" the twins tilt their head slightly. I was breaking out cold sweat...

"....Wha-what makes you guys think that?" I ask them.

"We heard" they calmly replied. At that point...I didn't know what to do...I didn't know what to say...

"what would you do if meh your father?" The brat muttered. I look over at him then back at the twins. I really want to know how they feel about Feitan...

"We'er fin whith dat" they smiled. I was honestly shocked. I thought they would cry or try to deny it. "Mommy look wery happy since you here" Ryo said.

"Happy eh?" the brat stare at me with a smirk on his face.

"da, does dat mean you marry?" out of no where Kai just said it...me..me and Feitan...ma-marry?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im really sorry if  its not as good as you hope. I've been really busy lately with skl activities and work assessments. Do you guys do any school activities? or any clubs ?