New x Member

Its been a few days after the auction. Everything was quite normal...everything except for me. after taking to Chrollo that day, I couldn't face him or the brat properly...not to mention I still haven't return his jacket. I want to keep it as a souvenir of him...I know that I already got the scarf from him but the jacket has his scent on it, it makes me feel like his with me.

Today was just like any other day, I was sitting on my usual spot on the stone reading a mysterious book. Everyone else at the base took turn to go outside and look around for any thing that seems suspicious and report back. The people who were waiting for theri turns sit in a circle and play cards with Shalnark being the dealer. I took my eyes of the book for a bit to expore mt eye around the room. It seems that Machii is out patrolling, I look around once more and our eyes meet. The brat was staring right at me from the opposite side of the room. I was sp surprise that my heart almost stop. Come on Yuki...there's no way he's looking at you...Why would he even look at you? Thoughts were going around in my head.

"AH! Machii is back!" Shizuku shouted as she points her finger at Machii.

"Great! Now it's my turn!" Nobunaga got up from the card circle and walk out of the room as Machii walks in.

" Anything interesting?" Franklin asked.

"Nothing in particular" he replies and she went to take Nobunaga seat at the circle where everyone was playing cards.

"So, everyone gets 30 minute of patrol?" Kalluto look at Shalnark and wait for an answer.

"Yup!" He reply as he hand out the cards. I look over at Kalluto, Machii, Shizuku, Pinks and Shalark who were playing cards. I want to take a break from reading for a while so I walk closer to them and watch.

"You want to play?" Phinks rasie his brows...that is if he had any.

"She don't know how to play" the voice I was very familiar with spoke. I turn to the left of me and saw the brat standing beside me.

"W-when?" I was shuttering. My heart was pounding like crazy. A minute ago I saw him sitting across the room and now, out of no where he's standing right beside me.

"You slow" The brat scoffed and stare at me with the corner of his eyes which made my body twitched.

"So you want to play?" Shalnark held out a deck of cards towards me and the brat.

"Tsk" the brat only tsk at shalnark, giving him and irritated look.

"Yuki?" Shalnark then turn to me and waited for a responds.

"I'll play" I walk over to sit down beside Shalknark and Phinks but when I was about to do so, I was slightly pushed . I turn to the side of me, where Phinks was sitting and saw the brat sitting.

"ha? Your playing?" Phinks asked out of confusion.

"Shut up" the brat muttered and glare at me. I guess I have no choice huh. I sat down and play with all of them.

Its been an hour already and Nobunaga haven't got back yet. It sees that everyone was a bit unease. I heard Shalnark talking with Machii thta it isn't like Nobunaga to go out on patrol or anything without being back in time, but if he's gonna be late he would usually call or text back.

"Boss, maybe we shoul-" Machii was gonna suggest that we all go look for him but she couldn't finish her sentence. She and everyone else was in their position, ready to attack and they sense an unfamiliar aura approaching the room.

"Wait!!!" A voice shouted, it was Nobunaga's. He walk in with a huge grin on his face.

"What took you so long?" Machii was pissed. Honestly, I don't care what other people think, I ship Nobunaga and Machii. Their like an old married couple.