Unexpected x Return

Azumi seems to have a thing for Chrollo...and it seems the same goes for him. I think that everyone in the room also agrees that they might have a thing for each other.

"Boss. Can we have a little discussion? With all the members" Nobunaga said. Chrollo seems to go along with it. "Ah...Yuki, can you stay here...and Elaine, look after those two" Nobunaga said before the other members huddle up to talk.

Chrollo's POV

"So what do you want to talk about?" I demand an answer from Nobunaga. Me and Azumi we're getting along just fine...if there weren't any interruption.

"Well, Yuki said that they are close...what if she contacted Azumi to come get her?" Nobunaga said. I was shocked to hear Nobunaga said that and all the other members agreeing. I honestly doubt she would leave without a permission, she's not like that.

"If you guys really doubt them that much, Feitan why don't you look after Yuki yourself?" I look over at Feitan.

"Got it" he replied.

"What about Azumi?" Machii asked.

"I'll look after her myself" I said as I walk back to where Yuki and Azumi were.

Feitan's POV

"I guess we'll go with it" Shalnark scratch the back of his neck.

"Tsk" meh clicked meh tongue. Without the boss telling meh, meh would keep an eye on her. If she try's to escape, meh will drag her back no matter what....even if meh have to break her leg...

Yuki's POV

Chrollo finally walks back to us and gave us an insuring smile. A smile saying 'don't worry'.

"So what did you guys talk about?" Elaine ask as she walks over to the brat. I glare at her a bit.

"Non of your business" Phinks replied for the brat which made Elaine pissed and it made me laugh a bit.

"I guess it's something to do with me, right?" Azumi said while getting out another lollipop.

"Why do you think that?" Shalnark cheerfully smiles as he scratch his cheek a bit.

"Well, I think that you guys are worried?" She tilt her head a bit.

"What do you mean by that?" Chrollo asked Azumi. He was smiling a bit...kinda like he found something or someone interesting.

"You guy think that I will help Yuki escape right?" Azumi just said it straight out. Azumi is the type who will say what ever is on her mind, if you ask her to give an opinion, she will give you one...a very honest one.

"And what d we think that?" Shizuku walk over.

"Even if she ask me to help her escape, I would help" Azumi quickly replied without any trance of hesitation. It made everyone in the room shocked.

"Why not? Isn't she your friend?" Shalnark was really confused and so is everyone else.

"No way? Are you sure about that?" Azumi provokes Elaine even more.

"You wanna fight?!" Elaine was so pissed that she let out a bit of her aura.

"L-let's nor do this" I try to stop them.

"She's right. Now about the mission" Chrollo looks over at Azumi.

"Hai, hai. Honestly speaking, I'm not sure what the treasure is exactly but I know that it's an extremely rare item" Azumi sat down on a stone as she twirls her lollipop.

"Huh? What makes you so confident that it's rare? That it's worth our time?" Nobunaga asked with a pissed voice.

"Just a feeling" Azumi calmly and easily replied.

"HUH?!? JUST YOUR FEELING? " Nobunaga shouted. He was pissed maxed for some reason.

"Nobunaga" He calmed down a bit once Chrollo called out his name.

"Worth our time or not I still want to know what the treasure is" Chrollo walks towards Azumi. "You said that the treasure is somewhere in your hometown, correct?"

"Yup. Mine and Yuki's"

"Where is that?" Chrollo kindly asked. Azumi gave me a little stare, she was giving me a signal. Our hometown isn't a place we're proud of...she was giving me a look as if she's asking 'Mind if I tell them?' Look.

"...I...we doubt that you guy have heard of it before." I said calmly as I try to avoid eye contact with everyone.

"And where's that?" Shizuku tilt her head a bit.

""...Meteor City ""  both me and Azumi said it at the same time. Everyone in the room had a confused look on their faces.... except for Chrollo, the brat, Nobunaga, Machii,and Franklin. Instead of being confused, they seems surprised.

"Meteor City?" Elaine frowned.

"Isn't that the place we went to? The Chimera Ant" Shalnark scratch his chin.

"Eh? You you guys have heard about it?!" Both Ashli and I were shocked.

"Something like that" Kalluto replies.

"That's makes everything easier" I muttered.

"Yup. Now let's get going shall we?" Azumi jump up from the stone she was sitting on and raise up her right hand. A ring from her index finger comes flying off and widens into a gate, connecting the base to Meteor City.  "Shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that good. I had a pretty busy week. I'm sorry if I let down anyone of you guys and I promise I'll try to make the next chapter better. (◞‸◟)