The x Secert x Part2

Feitan's POV

As the door opens meh turn back to look at her. She was sweating a lot, she looks really pale and she's wobbling. Everyone else was celebrating bout the door opening but she...something was off. 

"Oi" meh called out to her but theres was no reaction. It piss meh off when she dares to ignore meh. Meh took a step forward and saw that she was about to collapse on the ground.

"Damnit" meh muttered as meh rushed to grab her before she falls onto the ground.

"What...what happened?!" Shalnark shouted out once he notice what happened. Meh look over at the torches and saw that there was nothing there anymore.

"She fainted" meh replied to Shalnark.

"Normally she wouldn't." Two-tone said. Meh no trust her...she's trying to take what's mine away from meh. "You don't have to glare that hard".

"She wouldn't?" Boss ask her.

" Yes, we've been through much more difficult temples than this...temples that compressed your aura more than this...this never happen before" two-tone girl scratched her chin.

"Maybe she's just tired" Shalnark walk over.

"No....there might be because of something else....did she by any chance vomit at all since we entered the temple?" She asked as she turn to look at everyone.

"She did...she vomit once...why?" Shalnark answered her.

"Why? It's because she's weak!" Elaine shouted. She's getting more and more annoying.

"This is bad...I never thought she would..." two-tone muttered.

"What you mean-" meh was interrupted by the boss.

"Let her rest for a bit. This is where the treasures right?" He boss look at the two tone girl.

"Yeah...let get going..." she replied. They all walk towards and into the door one by one.

Shalnark's POV

"Oi, want me to carry-" Nobunaga couldn't finish his sentence. He probably gonna ask Fei to carry Yuki instead. Boy did he regret it. Fei slowly carry Yuki princess style as he slowly walks into the door. Guess no one can touch her. I let out a giggle.

Yuki's POV

it feels like I'm floating in the air. I heard some nosies but I couldn't make out what it was. I slowly open my eyes to see a ceiling.

"You wake?" The brats face suddenly pops close to my face which made me startled.

"Wha...." my eyes shout up and I quickly and aggressively pushed the brat away, rushed over to the wall, bend over and starts vomiting.

"Yuki?" That voice...Azumi? I slowly turn to look at her. "You okay?"

"Yeah...." I replied. I could see that Azumi was really worried.

"Ne, once we get back...I want you to go somewhere with me" she whisper in my ear.

"Oi! What are you saying?" The brat got pissed.

"What I'm saying? I said that she might be sick of seeing your face that it makes her vomit" Azumi provoked the brat.

"Huh? You bit-" before the brat could say it out, I quickly rushed over to the brat and grab his arm. I look at him and shake my head.

"Yuki...you look really pale... you sure you're okay? Shizuku asked me. She was concern, I honestly feel really really bad. Everything seems like it's spinning, I really want to vomit my gut out and I'm just craving for some chocolate at this point.