It's x Showtime

Thank you for everyone who voted/ take part in picking the outfit =^^=

We finally got the costume that we like and put it on, along with some makeup. I turn over to look at my two partners in crime. This is how Shalnark, AKA Smiles look.

 This is how Shalnark, AKA Smiles look

He looks more like a magician...but at least it suits him. Hisoka, AKA Piero, on the other hand didn't change at all. As for myself, I wear the dress ( the third one from the previous chapter ) .

"Hey, are you guys finish ?" Christ walk into the tent. "It really suits you!" he complemented Shalnark.

"Hahah, you think so?" he laugh and scratch the back of his neck.

"Are you fine with looking like that?" Christ then asked Hisoka.

"Of course~" He replied with a chuckle.

"...Where's Joker?" Christ then look around for me and he wonder deeper into the tent.

"Sorry. I had a bit of trouble with the makeup" I appear in front of Christ and slowly walk over to him. The tent was completely silent...no one said a word. "...Is something wrong?" I asked as I tilt my head slightly.

"Ah, no...I just thought that you look very...*cough* very pretty" He averted my eyes a bit as he blushed. It made me blush slightly as well.

"..T-thank you.." I slowly put the gold mask that was in my hand to try and cover my face.

"You look really good!!!!" Shalnark was overly excited.

"She always looks good, she's my Queen after all~" Hisoka chuckled a bit.

"Queen?" Christ was curious.

"He..he just like to flirt with everyone" I answered him while facepalming myself.

"Anyways, I'll explain what you guys have to do for tonight's opening" Christ clap his hand once and gave us a smile. I was a bit excited, I wounder if the other guys at the base will come.

---Back at the base---

Feitan's POV

Meh was a bit restless even though the three of them just left the base this morning. What some bastard go near her..touching what's meh....and with that clown with her...tsk.

"Feitann~"  Elaine rush towards meh.

"Tsk, Shut up" meh shouted. What is she doing...who is she with...it keeps running in my mind.

"Your unease" Meh turn to the voice and it was the Boss. " Don't worry, we'll get to meet them tonight" he added.

"What do you mean?" Phinks asked him.

" I already talk to Yuki before she went to join the circus this morning" the boss said. Just how close are they? She should know who she belong to...and him...just what does he feel about what's mine.