The x Shock

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I feel to my knees as the ground around me starts to break. The left side seems to start dying slowly while the right side start so have some life to the ground.

I...I can't lose control...I can't.... I try to gain control of my own body,mind, and power but I just couldn't. Everything soon went black as my power went in full chaos.

Shalnark's POV

No way...how are we suppose to stop that kind of power?....This is too much....there's no way we can stop it...it's to dangerous.

"Yuki!!!" Fei shouted as he quickly rushed over.

"Wait!!!" The boss shouted.

"..." Fei stopped and turn to look at the boss.

"It's dangerous. You could die you know!?!" he said.

"Then what about her?!!" Fei shouted back.

"....I hate to say this but... I think we should just let Yuki go...." I said while averting my eye from Fei.

"...huh? What did you say?" Fei walks closer to me and yank my collar. "What you say is to let her just die like that?!?!" Fei asked me in rage. My body was shaking from the tension of his blood lush.

"..I-it's best for all of us...especially for Ryo and Kai!!!" I shouted back at him with all I have. The moment I said those words, Fei seems to calm down a bit and look back at the twins before letting go of my collar.

"...." Fei walks closer to the twins who are crying as their eyes are locked on Yuki. Both of them were holding each other's hand really tight as their body tremble. "Oi" he said as the twins slowly turn towards Fei.

"..D-daddy?"

"...." Fei glare at them for a bit before holding the back collar of their shirts and lifting them up.

"...Ehhh!?! F-Fei?" Fei just drop the twins in front of me and the boss before turning his back at all of us.

"...Take care of them..." he siad before walking forward towards Yuki.

"...wha...Oi Fei!!!" I shouted as both me and the boss try to hold the kids who were trying to chase after their father.

Feitan's POV

"...Take care of them..." meh siad before walking forward towards Yuki. This is for the best.....meh don't want them to get involve...but meh not gonna sit around watching her die right in front of meh!! It took meh two years to find her...it took me ages to make her mine! Meh not gonna let her go that easily.

"...wha...Oi Fei!!!" Shalnark shouted as e and the boss try to hold the brats. MEh turn around to look at the one last time before continuing to walk forward to her.

"Don't...Don't go near her!!!!" Elaine shouted. "She-She only give you pain. Wouldn't it be better for her to just die?!?!" at that moment, meh snapped.

"DIE!?!" meh glare at Elaine. " You think meh just gonna let her die just like that?!?!"

"W-Well, if you go and help her, you will die!!!"

"..." Meh ignore her and kept on walking. Meh die? Hmph, just who does she think meh am?

Meh stop an inch away from Yuki. She really did lose her consciousness. Meh took a step closer to her but it seems her body reacts and try to fight back. Her hits and kicks missed meh but her dark aura cuts through meh clothes and into meh skin.

"Fei, stop it!!! your gonna get yourself killed!!!" Shalnark shouted from afar. Tsk, they should learn how to shut up!!

"..OI!" meh shouted at her but there was no reaction. "Tsk, don't you dare forget about meh!!! MEh didn't give you permission to do so!!"