The x Reveal pt1

Azumi's POV

I was waiting for Chrollo to call me. Before sending them off to where Elaine was, I gave him a little bell so that when everything is better or everything is cleared then he can ring that bell to call me..... I look at the watch on my left wrist....Isn't it taking them too long??? I walk outside of Yuki's house because I felt something off. As I look around, I was suddenly attacked.

"Don't move" A man's voice said. He was behind me and he held a knife to my neck.

"....What do you want?" I asked as I prepare a little portal to counter-attack him.

"...If you're here then you must know who 'Yuki' is right?" The moment he mentioned her name, I stop everything.

"....." I didn't know what to say for a second. " What do you want with her? Just who are you?" I asked him.

"..." He removed the knife from my neck and I turn around to face him. He was around 185cm tall, well built, has gray eyes and messy light brown hair that travels down to the bottom of his neck. He also wear the same choker as Yuki but slightly smaller. He was wearing a black suit with black gloves. " I'm...." before he could finish the sentence, his eyes widen and his face turns pale. It was like he felt something weird which sense shiver down his spine.

"You're...?" I was determined to know who he is but it seems that something was really off.

"...she...where is she?!?!" He shouted at me.

"Huh?!?! You think I will tell you where she is?!?!" I shouted back at him and I throw out my ring portals out around him, getting read to receive any attack he will give.

"Just tell me where she is!!!! SHE"S GONNA DIE!!!" He was in rage. The moment he shouted that Yuki was gonna die, my heart sank to my stomach....Yuki.....

"...Fine.... I'll take you to where she is...but if you try anything funny, I will not hesitate to kill you!" I shouted at him before opening a portal to where Chrollo and the others are.

Chrollo's POV

"...She...she has no pulse???!!!" Feitan's face became as pale as a sheet of paper.

"....Yuki..." I muttered. Everyone who was at the scene all were sad except for one person.... It was Elaine. She had this really creepy smile on her face. Shalnark notice this and he walk up straight to Elaine.

"What are you smiling about?! Yuki's dead!!!" Shalnark shouted at her but it only made Elaine laugh out more loudly.

"Isn't it good? She's finally gone!! She's finally DEAD!!!!" Elaine kept on laughing like a psycho.

"...SHE"S NOT DEAD!!!!" A voice shouted that shuts Elaine up. "MEh not gonna let her die!!" Feitan carry Yuki, bridle style and puts her near me.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"...She still have faint pulse....very faint" HE muttered.

"Then...then maybe we still have a chance to save Yuki!!" Shalnark said as his face and the twins light up in joy.

"why..why would you save her?!" Elaine shouted in range. " I guess I really will have the satisfaction of kill her right in front of you guys" She muttered as he walks closer to us with her powers ready to go.

"Tsk" Feitan clicked his tongue.  " Get her and the brats out of here" he muttered.

"Eh/ what about you?" Shalnark asked him back but Feitan didn't replied.

"...Fine..." I replied and carry Yuki in my arms. I look over at Sharkskin, giving him the signal to carry the twins out of here, or at least a few kilometers away from Feitan.