A x New X Begining (?)

Yuki's POV

"Mmm" I slowly open my eyes and saw that I was in my room. Was it just a dream? Everything felt a bit fuzzy. I slowly turn my body to the left side and saw the brat sleeping next to me. His hand was wrapped around my waist and out face was really close....and of course, he was shirtless. It surprise me but I was also happy...happy that it wasn't a dream. I slowly snuggle closer to him, hugging him back. "So this is what happiness feels like" I muttered to myself.

"Looks like you still have enough energy" I heard the brat's voice and I quickly look up. I was staring at me with his cold eyes and pin me to the bed.

"Whaa..." I blushed. He was awake this whole time?!?! So..so that means he, he heard me..... I look to the side since I was too embarrass to look at him. "Wha.. what did you mean?" I ask him out of curiosity.

"Looks like you have the energy to do it" he said. I was still confuse. The brat look down at my body before looking back up at me and gave me a smirk.

"Whaa?!?! No! I-I'm at my limit!!" I burst red into a tomato as I figure it out what he meant. The brat move closer and closer towards me.

"You might not have the energy but meh do" he whisper in my ear. "But meh do" he chuckle devilishly in my ear.

"W-wha..no!" It was too much for me so I accidentally shove a pillow to his face, blocking him from me. Uh-oh...what have I done?!?! This might just piss the brat... I slowly remove the pillow from his face and took a little peek at him.

"You got some nervous" the brat was furious. He grab both my wrist and pull it up above my head, pinning me down. He glare was so intense that I had to avert my eyes from him.

"....eh?" I look out the window. "Its morning...?" I muttered. If I remembered correctly, whenI first saw the whole Ryodan...it was in the afternoon..."AHHHH!!!" I shouted in surprise which made the brat let go of my wrist.

"Tsk, what !!" the brat plugged his ears and glare at me.

"Morning, its already morning!" I shouted. I quickly got off the bed but as I step on the floor, my legs just give out. "Wha...." I couldn't stand...maybe it's because I haven't done it in a while...

"Of course it's morning. We did it all night, no?" he chuckle as he bend over to grab his coat that was on the floor. He makes his way towards the door but before opening the door he walks back to me,who was still trying to get up off the floor.

"hm?" I tilt my head slightly as he hovers over me.

"Lets get one thing straight" he said as he yank my towards him. " Meh not yours. You're mine!!" he growled in my ear before pushing me back down and walk out the door.

"..." I place my hand over my right ear as I blush. "I'm yours,huh?" I let out a small laugh.

~~~~~~~

I finally got dress and walk out of my room. As I close the door behind me I saw the brat leaning against the wall...I'm guessing that he's waiting for me.

"Took you long enough" the brat clicked his tongue as he starts to walk. I follow him from behind, staring at his wide shoulders. I reach my hand out a bit, wanting to touch his shoulders but before I could, I got interrupted.

"Yukiii!!!" Shalanrk shouted. He was sitting with the rest of the Ryodan members.

"Mommy!!!!" the twins shouted cheerfully as they rushed over towards me. I bend down to receive their hugs. "Did you make up with him ?" both of them ask.

"...eh?" I was really confused. I look over at Azumi who was holding in her laughter. "Azumi?"

"Oh. Hahaha. I-I told them that you and that shrimp got into a huge argument for years. That's all" Azumi replied. I was a bit annoyed, sometimes she could be a bit evil...I guess...

"Well, it looks like you guys made up!" Phinks shouted as he gives me a wide smile.

"Ah..." I let out a dry laugh. "I guess we did?" I wasn't sure if we made up. I look at the brat and saw that his attention was focus on the twins.

"Hm? Yuki?" I turn towards the voice and saw Chrollo standing by the entrance of the room, holding who cups.

"Thanks" Azumi walks over towards Chrollo and grabs a cup.

"You're welcome" he replied with a gentle smile. " Yuki, a word with you please" He said as he walks out of them room. I obediently followed him. My body moves kinda instinctively.

"So, you guys made up,huh?" Chrollo turn around to face me and smile.

"...I think so?" I tilt my head a bit. I was a bit hard to explain what happened or what me and the brat talked about...

"I see, well you can always take it slow." he pats my head gently before asking "So I was correct, right?"

"T-that's..." I blushed a bit in embarrassment. "..." as I was about to give him an answer I was pulled backwards away from Chrollo.

"If you wanna talk, talk there not here!" the brat growled as he drags me off.

~~~~~~ flash back~~~~~~

"So, you're admit that you have feelings for him" Chrollo wipe the tears off my cheek with his free hand.

"....yeah...." I muttered softly.

"He might have a strange way of showing it but I think that he's trying to make you his....by his own method" Chrollo said softly.

"Heh. I doubt that" I replied.

~~~~~~end of flash back~~~~~~

"Y-Yeah!" I blushed as I shouted as an answer. It kinda made Chrollo laugh. After what he said and what I just experienced....I guess he was right. I am Feitan's....I guess that means he really cares for me.

"Yeah what?" the brat glared.

"N-Nothing....." I quickly rush over to the living room. It would be bad if I stay with him alone....I smile a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter =^^=