Zero

Yuki's POV
Damn it. I ran as fast as I could to meet up with Gon and Killua who were in town square. As I reached town square i heard a cheerful and delight voice calling me.

"Yuukkii!" I turned to that voice and saw Gon running towards me with a smile and waving his hand. There was also a puffy white hair boy, Killua running along side him with a grin. I let out a sigh of relief, thank god their safe.

" Gon! Killua! What's the meaning of this?! I'm glad both of you are safe but the phon-"

"Oh that... we just want to see you. It's been a while since we meet, and every time we do it's always something emergency so we thought that if we were in trouble you would surely show up" the white fluffy hair boy interrupted me with a grin. Damn it. Why do they have to be so cute, I can't get mad at them at all.

"Sigh, well since I'm here let me treat you guys to something sweet. How bout that?" I said while patting both their heads. We then head to my favorite outdoor cafe and sat down to chat.

Feitan's POV
"We should be close... I can sense her" Kalluto informed us while we were heading to town. It took us around 5 minutes to reach town square.

"There she is!" Shizuku pointed her finger at my escaped prisoner. She walked out of a cafe with two brats... wait those brats...

"Boss! That's them! The guy with spiky black hair besides the girl!" Nobunaga pointed at the brats. Boss looked at Nobunaga with confusion then turns to Machi for an explanation.

" that's the kid Nobunaga want as a replacement for Uvogin"

" yup! You should have seen him arm wrestling me, damn he's just like Uvo-" before Nobunaga could finish his sentence there was a loud bang. We looked over to see some people arguing in at town square.

Yuki's POV

After we finish our desserts, we got out of the cafe and found two guys arguing about who's stronger. One of the guys punched the ground, not only making a loud bang but a hole on the ground. Sigh, if its not one thing its the next. First was the Ryodan, now this.

" You think I'm weak? I could beat you within 5 minutes" the guy with blond hair picking a fight after punching the ground.

"5 minutes? I could beat you within 1 minute" the other guy replies while both of them stand in their fighting position. They both then tackle each other causing everyone at town square to run away in fear.

"Should we do something bout them?" Gon asked both me and Killua.

" Don't think we should, let them handle this themselves" Killua replied as he started to walk away. Before both me and Gon follow, there was this little girl who was running away from the fight and tripped. The guys the were fighting started to grabbed the nearest object and throw them at each other. The blond hair guy throw a table to the other guy, he dodged the table. The table was headed straight to the little girl who fall.

" AAAAAAAIIIEEEEEE" the little girl screamed on top of her lungs, but before the table hit her, I rushed towards her as fast as I could and grabbed her.

"That was a close call" I said while placing her on the ground. "Are you alright?" the little girl then nodded. I should put an end to this before it get worst.... but first ..."Gon, Killua. Take this girl far from here and find her parent. There should be some people who are ran from here that might have gotten injured. Can you guys take care of it?" Both of them nodded.