Joint x Mission

I got dressed and join everyone else at the usual room...along with the brat, of course. Once we got into the room, we went our separate ways. I sat at my usual spot staring at my phone. I didn't know how to break t to her that I couldn't join her since I'm stuck here with the Ryodan....I mean...I could just tell her straightly that I'm a member of the Ryodan and I can't help her but....knowing Azumi, she would probably ask a lot of questions...

"Yuki....what's wrong?" Shalnark walk up to me and ask. I look up from my phone and give him a blank expression.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"It's really rare for you to be starring...or even be on your phone..." Shalnark seems a bit worried.

"...it's nothing..." I replied while staring back at my phone.

"Yuki. If there's anything that's bothering you, you should tell us" Chrollo said from afar.

"...it's just a text from a really close friend..." I said to Chrollo.

"Oh! Is it the spiky black hair boy with the golden eyes?!" Nobunaga was so excited. Spike black hair....Gon?

"...No..." I replied. I wasn't that certain if he meant Gon.

"A guy?" The brat pops up from behind me and said it with a really cold voice and intense glare.

"Woah!! Where did you come from?!?!" Shalnark was surprised. I gotten used to the brat popping behind me.

"So about this friend of yours...what does he want? Chrollo asked.

"HE?" The brat emphasized.

"SHE wants me to help her with a mission." I also emphasized when I replied them.

"What's this mission?" Machii asked me.

"...I'm not sure....she did say that it's gonna be worth it..." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Can you contact her ?" Chrollo asked.

"If you want..she can come right away" I got up and walk towards Chrollo.

"Come here? That would be risky wouldn't it. An outsider that knows where are base is...." Phinks said as he look over at Chrollo.

"Yuki" Chrollo called out my name with a serious voice, it made me startled a bit. "How much do you trust her?"

"How much? I trust her with my life." I said with confidence. She is my childhood friend, someone who has gone through the worst with me, so of course I would trust her.

"In that case, invite her over" Chrollo said. I walk to the middle of the room as everyone else are on their guard. I grab out a ring from my bag and twirl it around my ringer.

"What are you doing? Chrollo said to invite her over! Didn't you hear him?!" Elaine was as pissed as always.

"I know" I replied and blow on the ring before throwing it up in the air. The ring stop mid air and slowly widen. Everyone in the room was surprised. They move closer and closer towards me and let out a bit of aura...Incase something unexpected happens.

"Aww, what a warm welcome~" a playful voice said. Everyone turn towards Chrollo and there was a girl standing behind him.

"BOSS!!!" Everyone shouted and was abort to rush towards her.

"Wait!!" I shouted. All eyes were on me. "She's a friend of mine..." I said as I look over at her.

"So your the one Yuki was talking about" Chrollo turn around to properly look at her. Everything went silent after that. Chrollo kept on looking and staring at her.