The x Chaos x part2

The plan that was given to us Ryodan will be ruin if the brat really kill Christ today. The original plan was to kill Christ on the third day  which is tomorrow...If Christ gets killed now, Chrollo won't be able to steal Christ ability. I should try to stall some time. The other might notice that the brat is missing and come look for him...yeah...then the plan should...hopefully, be back to normal.

"Umm...l-let's stop this...Christ we should get going-" I said as I shuttered as I try to move closer to both of them.

"Don't you fucking move!!" The brat shouted. My body flinched and I stood there frozen on the spot. I couldn't say anything else...I couldn't even move. I was scared. Everything was all a mess inside my mind.

"Let's get this over with" Christ said as he add the first move. He took out some daggers from his coat/ suit and throw them at the brat.

"That's all you got?" The brat said as he dodged all the daggers. The brat then made the next move. He use his speed to get behind Christ to strike his back but that didn't work. Christ was able to block it with his hand and counterattack the brat. The fight went on for a few minutes before someone else walked in.

"As I thought" I quickly turn around to where the voice came from. It was the guy...the guy that have the same presences as  Chrollo.

"Wha-" why is he here?

"Looks like we need to finish the mission today" he said calmly as he walk closer and closer towards me.

"...Chrollo?" I said his name.

"I'm really surprise that you figure out that t was me" he place a hand on his face and smoke cane off of t for a second. He then remove his hand from his face...it was back...his usual face is back.

"Eh, so that's one of the ability you stole huh?" I look at him as he chuckle slightly. "Oh, what about the others?" I ask I'm in worry.

"Don't worry. I told them to carry on with the mission. If anyone were to interfere or come close to this tent, they will be exterminated." Chrollo seems to have everything planned out.

"Tsk, more of you?" Christ said as he notice Chrollo beside me. " Get alway from her!" He shouted as he try to attack Chrollo but it didn't go as he had planned. The brat blocked his attack before at reaches Chrollo. 

"Your opponents meh" The brat growled as he took out his umbrella.

" I have to choice. " Christ said as he slowly inhale the air into his lung. The moment he exhale, his aura slowly escape... it got more and more deadly as each second passes by.

"What...is that..." Chrollo said. Chrollo, the brat l, as well as myself was shocked by what cane out of Christ. It was a demon like monster...

"This is my ability. I can summon this demons anytime I want. The price that I have to pay to summon it is really simple. It consumes the life energy. " Christ said calmly.

"..." The brat stare at him. 

"Doesn't that mean you'll eventually die ?" Chrollo asked as he scratch his own chin.

"I never said it consumes my life energy" Christ chuckled.

"..you...you steal the life energy from other people?" I was really shocked.

"Don't give me that look, Joker. I'm doing this so that I can have you back at my side." He said calmly.

"How exactly do you do that?" Chrollo asked Christ.

"Hmm... I guess it's fine to tell you guys since you will be dead soon." Christ laughed before continuing " with a single touch on a person, I can take the person's life energy without them knowing. Sooner or later they will eventually be drained and die. "