A x Twist

Yuki's POV

We got back inside and Azumi was playing with the twins. I took this chance to have ' me time' so that I could relax and think things through. I took out the box that was given to me by the brat.

"... Just what is he thinking" I muttered to myself as I blush slightly. I took out the ring and twirl it around my index finger for a bit. I hesitate it for a bit...before taking my left glove off. My hands are full of scars... wearing the ring would only make the ring look dull.....

"Not gonna wear it?" Azumi pops out of nowhere.

"...where are the twins?" I ask the moment she appears.

"I'm doing good, thanks for asking" she sarcastically answered. " they are in the backyard" she added.

"I see..."

"so...why aren't you wearing it?" Azume sits down beside me.

"....It's not that I don't want to...I'm just...." I didn't finish my sentence.

"Scared?" Azumi finished the sentence for me but it was wrong. I shook my head.

"That's not it. I'm not scared....it's just.... I'm just anxious?" I tilt my head a bit. Honestly, I dont even know my own feeling.

"Isn't that similar to scared?" Azumi ask me back.

"...." I couldn't reply.... she does have a point....

"Then what are you anxious about?" she continue asking.

"...Is he just marrying me out of guilt?... you know... for getting me pregnant and having the twins.....can we even get along....."  As I mutter on and on about the things that made me anxious, Azumi karate chop my head.

" You're thinking too much" She shouted. " I might not know him as long as you have but I can tell you that he has no intention of marrying you out of guilt! And besides, you guys get along very well" Azumi stood up and shout at me.

"...Just like you and Chrollo" I said softly, it made Azumi blush a bit.

"Wha...well...Well yeah! Of course!!" She said with confidence.

*beep**beep*

"Your phone?" Azumi points.

"Yeah-" before I could finish my sentence, Azumi's phone also rings. We both stare straight at each other... I felt that there was something off...like a bad feeling.... We both took the call.

"Hello? Yuki!!!" Shalnark shouted on the phone.

"What is it-"

"Elaine!! SHe's not with us!!! She didn't go through the gate!!!!" Shalanrk freaked out. My eyes widen and my whole body shook.

"Yuki. I heard from Chrollo...what are we-" Azumi was sweating a bit.

"...they..." I muttered as I interrupted Azumi.

"What?"

"where are they? Kai and Ryo?!?!" I shouted as I rush out t other backyard....but they weren't there. My legs gave out and I was sitting flat on the floor. Tears slowly run down boy cheeks.

"Y-Yuki..." Azumi walk closer towards me. "They...They could be around here playing hide-and-seek" Azumi tried to cheer me up as she walk around the whole yard, looking every inch to find them.

"..."

"..." Azumi walks towards me as she averted her eye.

"They're not here..." I muttered.

"Yeah...but I found this" She hand me two necklaces. One is crystal red...kinda like ruby and the other is a sapphire. I held it tight in my hand....

"We...We need to find them asap!" I shouted as I quickly stand up. 

"Maybe I could trace them" Azumi said as she was about to throw her ring up in the air.

"That won't work" I said as she stare at me. "These necklaces... I cast a little of my powers on them..." I muttered.

"I see...." Azumi took out her phone instead.

"hm? What are you doing? We have to-" before I could finish my sentence Azumi seems to be calling someone and place a finger on her lips, indicating that I should be quiet for a moment.

"Hey, can you and everyone else get ready? It's really imprtant. Yeah...Thanks, I'll go get you guys now" Azumi then ended the call and open ups a gate.

"Azumi?"  I tilt my head to the side. I should waste my time there...maybe I should just go find them myself....

"Hey" A voice said as I look over at the gate. Chrollo and everyone else followed.

"wha...."

"You need our help, no?" Shalanrk said cheerfully.

"what kind of help do you want? I was taking a good nap-" Nobunaga was whining when Azumi quicklys interrupt him.

"Ryo and Kai are missing" the moment she said that everyone was shocked...especially the brat.

"Missing?" Machii asked.

"Yeah, there's a chance that Elaine might have taken those two...." Azumi said as she slowly looks over at me.

"What?!? Why didn't you call us sooner!!" Everyone shouted at me.

"...I-It's not your business...it's mine" I said out loud. It kinda made everyone shocked since I never say anything like that before. Out of no where the brat grab my jaw and squeeze it tight as he looks me in the eye.

"Not meh business?!?" the brat glare at me...he was really really furious.

"Y..Yeah..." I muttered. At that moment, the brat snapped. He throw me backwards and I flew straight onto the glass window which crack a little. "..ow..."

"Say it again...meh dare you" he walks over to me and looks down at me. I bite my lips slightly as I look straight into his eyes.

"I-IT"S NOT YOUr-" before I should finish shouting, the brat grab hold of my neck really tight.

"...Their mine as well...." the brat muttered softly....I could hardly hear him but I know what he meant. HE then slowly lets go of my neck and turn his back towards me. I stood back up nad slowly walks over to him, holding the edge of his clothes.

"I...I'm sorry..." I muttered softly to him.

"Yuki...." Shalanrk said my name. I look up towards him and everyone else.

"I'm really sorry...I don't know what got to me....I'm just really...scared..." I admitted.

"It's fine. Let's just think of a way to get them back" Chrollo said as everyone nodded. At that moment the brat slowly moves his hand back to hold mine in secret so that no one else would see.

Elain's POV

I laugh to myself slightly as the brat sleeps on my lap.

"Now, how do you feel? Being the one to lose something important" I muttered to myself .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry if this chater is short. I do hope that you guys enjoy it. I might not be able to update for the next week or two since I have a lot of exams coming up. I have 8 exams in the next week and a half with 5 quizzes. I will try to upload a new chapter if I could find the time to do so. I'm really really sorry!!!!