You x And x Me

"Khaaa haaa...." I grasp and coughed. I look up and saw him...gently glaring at me. "....Ha...I-I'm back..." I smile at him.

"...mm...." he replied.

I really guess we can't be apart...I guess we really fated to be together. I go a bit close to him to get some of his warmth.

"..." He stare at me a bit before he jumps down to the ground and walk towards the table at the corner.

"..." I for sure he was gonna attack me... like pushing me down.... I guess I was wrong. I follow him down and when I walk closer to him, he throw a piece of cloth to my face.

"Wear it" he ordered as he turn his back towards me. I still don't understand why he acts so cold towards me. I sulk a bit as I get dressed. The clothes that he throw at me was a flow black dress with long sleeves.

"....I'm done.." I muttered to him. He looks over a bit before walking out of the room. I follow him in silence. It was really awkward...is he mad at me? What did I do to him? He suddenly stop in front of the door and looks at me.

"Open it" he said.

"..." I did as he told. As soon as I open the door,  I saw someone...someone who I haven't seen in years...decades.....my face turn completely pale and by whole body starts to shake.

"...Yuki?...YUKI!!!" Shalnark and Azumi shouted as they rush towards me for a hug.

"OI!!" Feitan give both of them a very intense glare that made them stop halfway.

"AH!!! MOMMYYYYYY" the twins come running towards me.

"....." my body froze as my eyes are locked towards him....

"Yuki?" Chrollo called my name but I still didn't budge.

"..." The person who I was staring at stood up and walks towards me. The closer and closer he got towards me, the more my body tense up.

"...." he stood right in front of me as we both stare at each other.

Chrollo's POV

...Are they just gonna stare at each other the whole day?

"...Don't you have something you want to tell her?" I ask the man.

"Ah...that's..." he looked away for a bit before looking back at Yuki. "...I...I'm glad your alive...Welcome..welcome back..." he said as he awkwardly place his right hand on top of her head and slowly rub it.

"...." Yuki gave him a blank face before tears run down her face. "...Um!!...I-I'm Back nii-sama!!" she said as she rushed into his arms and cry.

"This is avery touching scene, isn't it?" Azumi pops up from behind me and whispered.

"Yes it is" I replied.

"Tsk, get your hands off of her already" Feitan said as he clicked his tongue.

"..." Akira looked at him before letting go of Yuki and got closer towards Feitan. He bends down to whisper something in his ear and hand him something.

"...nii-sama?" Yuki tilt her head a bit in confusion.

"...." Feitan then look at Yuki and yank her as he rush off somewhere.

"...W-wait. Where are we goin?" Yuki asked as she is being dragged away.

"....."

Yuki's POV

My wrist starts to hurt a bit from the pressure he put on my wrist. He suddenly opens a door, walks right in as he slams it close and locked the door.