Day x Off

"Mmm" I slowly open my eyes. When did I sleep...I then snuggle to something warm beside me...my eyes shoot open and I quickly look at what's beside me. It was the brat sleeping next to me. It shocked me a bit  , the brat was too naked and sleeping beside me. At seat up on the bed and look at myself...I was wearing his clothes. I guess he dressed me...I got off the bed and put the blanket over the brat and slowly and steadily leave the room change into my own clothing.

"Yuki?" A voice called out to me as I was walking down the hall with my clothes in my arm. I turn around to see who it was the called me.

"...Chrollo..." he walked towards me and smile.

"Let's have a little chat" he said and lead the way. I was feeling a little bit anxious...is he gonna scold me for that happened at the circus? He did say it wasn't s big deal....

Chrollo then opened the door to the room where he kept all of his treasures. This was the second time that I've been here... we both sat on the sofa that was in the middle of the room.  

"..." I didn't know what to say so I just stare at him.

"I know there's something you want to ask" Chrollo chuckled and look at me. Is there anything I want to ask him?hmmm....

"...There's three....I guess..." I was hesitating a bit.

"Go ahead" he was waiting for me to ask.

"Power...how does your power work exactly?" I was really curious of his ability. Does it have any conditions?

"Skill Hunter or the Bandit's Secret allows me to steal a person's ability" Chrollo calmly said.

"I'm guessing that there's also some conditions?" I tilt my head.

"Yes. There are four conditions that must be fulfilled. 1.I must witness the Nen ability in action with my eyes. 2.I must ask about the ability and be answered by the victim. 3. The victim's palm must touch the handprint on the cover of Bandit's Secret. Lastly, all of the above must be done within an hour" he pointed out some of the conditions as he took out his Bandit's Secret.

"My next question...what abilities do you have in there? I pointed towards the book.

"What ability do you think is in here?" Chrollo chuckled a bit.

"...hmm" I place my hand on my chin " I'm guessing the ability to swap or change your face or appearance?Oh, and you've got the Lovely Ghost Writer".

"...Yes. The abilities that this book contains are : Double face, Indoor fish, fun fun cloth, order stamp, gallery fake, convert hand, and lovely ghost writer" Chrollo open the book as I took a peek at it.

"That's a lot. Hmm fun fun cloth... did you perhaps took that from Owl? One of the beast hunter?" I tilt my head slightly.

"Who knows " Chrollo chuckled slightly before starting straight at me with a serious look on his face. "...How exactly did you know about the Lovely Ghost Writer?" Chrollo questioned me.

"..." I kept silence. I peeked over at Chrollo and saw that all his attention was on me...the pressure...

"Oh...that's right... those guys..."Chrollo muttered as my eyes shot wide open.

"W-who?" I asked him back. I really need to change the subject....

"Don't worry. I won't do anything to them" Chrollo said as I let out a sigh of relief. "Does that mean you know the chain user?" He asked.

"Chain user...?" I was confused at first but then someone came up in my mind "oh...you mean Kurapika?" I asked him back and he nodded. I sorta gave him the sour look before looking down at my feet.