Extra : Honey x Moon

"With the power vested  in me, I pronounce you husband and wife" the wedding officiant said as  he close the book in his hand as everyone in the wedding claps and  cheer.

"Now you are really mine" Feitan smirked at me.

"Eh...wasn't I yours since the day we met?" I said back to him.

"Hmpt, of course" he replied as we went in for a nothing kiss.
~~~~
We then held hands and walk to the end of the path before I look back at everyone who attended the wedding. I smile a bit before letting my back face them, with both my hands I get ready to throw the flower bouquet as all the girls got ready to catch it.

" Imma throw it. Get ready to catch!!" I said as I throw the flower bouquet over my head. I heard some little screams and shout as everyone try's to get the bouquet....but the flower was caught by one person....and that person was Azumi. I was happy that Azumi manage to get the bouquet.

"I guess we're getting married next?" Corolla walk over to Azumi.

"Mmm, I guess so...but that's up to you,no?" she replied back playfully as both of them stare into each other's eyes.

"Get a room!!!" Phinks shouted, I let out a small laugh...they are way too sweet.

~~~~~~~

As the after party went on till evening. We open some presents and apparently, Ryo and Kai made us a little handmade bracelets....matching ones for the four of us. It honestly made my heart swoon. I was having the most fun and was really happy...but Feitan on the other hand....I didn't see him smile once after the ceremony. Could he be doubting his decision... about marrying me? I start to wary a bit.

"Ah!!! Both of you guys should go on a little honey moon" Azumi said. Both me and Feitan was shocked.

"Don't worry we'll take care of Ryo and Kai" Chrollo added.

"haiiii" the twins shouted happily. I kinda want a little honey moon... but I doubt that he wants it....I look down a bit and took a deep breath in.

"..." I look back up at them and smile a bit. " It's fine...thank you though" I replied. Aluminum and Corolla
Looked at each other before looking back at me.

"Open the fcukin portal" Freitas said out of the blues as he carry me over his shoulder.

"Whaa__!!???" I was shocked. I was really surprise that it all happened in an blink of an eye.

"Here you go~ HAve fun~" Azumi said as she opens up the portal and wave me goodbye.

!~~~~~~~

We are now at the other side of the portal. It turns out that we ended up back at the base.....I still don't know why she send us here for a honey moon....of all the places.....

"..." I took a little peek at Feitan before he started to walk around the base, still carrying me. "...Umm....C-can you let me down?" I asked him but there was no reply. The silence suspension is making me really uncomfortable. Freitas suddenly stopped at a door and he slowly opens it, he walks inside and it was his room.....The surrounding....the smell...It really didn't change at all. I really miss it.

"..." Feitan then throw me on the bed as he climbs on top of me.

"..Oww...What was tha-" I was about to continue complaining but I couldn't. Feitan leans closer and closer to me as he place his forehead on my shoulder.

"....You..." he muttered. "You....you have no idea how hard it was for meh to hold it in" he said to me as he slowly lift his head to look at me.

"...eh?" I was a bit confuse by what he meant.