Trail x Mission x Begins

Everyone was back to the base after Machii won her match. Gathered in the same room, Chrollo comment about the matches. Chrolo then look over at Elaine after commenting everyone.

"Elaine, I'm going to give you a mission. Just to test you out" Chrollo said.

"But didn't I prove myself just now, in the match" she stare that Chrollo.

"Yes, but I want to know if your capable in working with other people" Chrollo replied and walk to his spot to sit down. " Shalnark, Phinks, Feitan and Yuki. You guys will also be doing the mission with her" he added. My eyes widen.

"Got it!" Shalnark reply energetically. " So what's the mission?"

"There's a highly guarded car heading to the old mansion at the other end of town tonight. Apparently, they bought the Scarlet eye~" Hisoka shuffle his cards.

"...Scarlet eyes..." I muttered.

"What's this? You never heard of one of the 7 treasure, The Scarlet Eyes before?" Elaine pull her fan out, place it on her lips and chuckle behind her fan.

" I never said that" I reply.

"So you know about it" Chrollo look at me and I nodded. Of course I would know.....

"Kekeke~" Hisoka chuckle a bit as he walk close to me to whisper in my ears " Kurapika, right~?"

"That's nothing to do with you" I took a few steps back, away from him.

" Anyways, leaving all that aside" Chrollo look at Nobunaga and he walk closer to Elaine to give her a map "your mission starts tonight around 10 pm, you guys should get ready. I'll be waiting for you guys to bring me back the Scarlet eye"

"Yes sir" Shalnark and Phinks responded. I kept silent as I have this unease feeling as Elaine join into the group I was assigned to.

It was around 9 when we held out of the base and headed to where the Scarlet Eye will be at. On the way there, I was running behind all of them while Elaine was trying to woo the brat...trying to get his attention.

"Shut up" the brat growled at her which made her pout a bit.

"Come on. Don't be like that. We're in the same group....it must be faith is it not?" she giggled as she look at me with the corner of her eyes.

"....You should be professional and concentrate." I said to her as I ran faster, rushing through the middle of Elaine an the brat.

"hmph" the brat let out a faint laugh which seems to made Elaine annoyed.

"Well, that was rude. Butting in and cutting through people when their talking." Elaine scoffed at me.

"tsk...say what ever you want" I muttered to myself as I pull the scarlet scarf up to cover my mouth.

"My, my. Looks like you guys back there are getting along." Shalnark laughed ad he look at the map to make sure that we were going the right way.

"WE"RE NOT!!!" both me and Elaine shouted at the same time.

"Kekeke. Look whose so hot. Having girls fighting over you,huh Fei?" Phinks was trying to hold his laughter but within a second, he stopped and suddenly turns pale.

"Huh?" the brat appeared behind Phinks and has his pissed aura which shut Phinks up. It became really awkward for a few minutes.

"Hmmm.... I believe this is the place" Shalnark stop and so did all of us.

"....Ne...Is this really the place?" I asked Shalnark the moment I saw the building that the Scarlet Eye will be delivered to. It was an old abandon building on a high and really steeped hill, it looks really run downed and it could collapse any second. There were bones and weapons scattered all over the place, seems like some people had fight over this place and didn't make it back alive.