Peaceful x night

Yuki's POV
How am I suppose to sleep in the same room as HIM!? I was still on the floor outside his room. My body was still shaken up and my face was still red. What's gotten into me? How could I let my guard down?!?.... this isn't the first time... when we first meet I also let my guard down when I was fighting him. Maybe I should just stay away from him. I sigh then got up and entered into his room.

I looked around and saw that he was sitting in the corner glaring at me. Damnit, I want to pat him. He reminds me of a sulking cat in a corner . Just when I was about to go over to him there was a sudden knock on the door.

" we're coming in" a familiar voice said before the door was open. It was Shalnark and Phinks grinning in excitement.

"Bet you guys are getting along" Phinks move closer and his grin widen. Both me and the brat gave him an intense glare.

"Get along meh a$$" the brat got up to get closer to Phinks.

"What makes you think we get along?" I glare at the brat out of annoyance.

"Well, you guys don't fight... like physical fights so we thought you guys got along"

"I'm just following the rules... beside IF we do fight, I would win without a doubt" I cross my arms and give the shrimp a smirk.

"Win?! You?! Heh in your dreams" he glared back at me.

" I'm guessing the tattoo on ur calve is a number 9" I turn to walk to a corner where I'm gonna sleep.

"How did you know his tattoo is on his calve?" Phinks said with an extremely surprise face.

" hmph that's easy" I face them and pause for a few seconds. I don't want to tell them that I saw him naked .... 95% naked!!

" Yuki?" Shalnark snapped me out of it.

"...Ryodan... the Spiders, one head, one body, 2 feelers, and eight legs. I'm not sure how many members you guy have but I'm guessing you guys are his leg. That might be why you place the tattoo on your leg, I'm also guessing one of these two also has his tattoo on his leg." I said with a straight face which pissed the brat for some reason.

"Not bad" Phinks said giving the ' you got me' look. Guess he's the other one with the tattoo on his leg.

"Mm, you got it correct that these two have the tattoo on their legs but the number is wrong" Shalnark cheerfully pointed at me.

"He's lower than that?" I looked at Shalnark with a surprise face.

"Quite the opposite. He's one of the strongest" Shalnark replied with a little wink. Ths brat is higher than rank 9? I glance at him then walk to my corner.

" This room is big... why don't you two sleep here as well?" of course I don't want to stay with that brat, after what happened?!?!

" Kay" Phinks quickly reply.

Shalnark's POV

Phinks what are you doing?!?! We should leave them alone!!! I move closer to him without Yuki or Fei knowing...well, they were to busy getting comfy in their own corners.

" What do you think your doing?" I whisper to Phinks in a bit of an angry voice.

"hm? Won't it be fun to watch how that act with each other? You saw what happened earlier too. Maybe, just maybe Fei finally found someone he could open up with" he whisper in reply with a cheeky grin.

"True. We're with him for years now and Yuki just entered but Fei reaches out to her of all the people...." I rub my chin and glance at Fei from a far.