Special : Halloween p2

"Where do you think your going?" Both of them said as the grab my legs.

"Wha..."

"Let's prove here who is better" both of them said at the same time. This really is a trick.....

"w-wait" I said as both of them push me down on the floor. "F...Feitain, wait!!" I shouted, both of them stopped and look my way.

"Feitan? Who the heck is that?" The adult guy said.

"eh....your...your not Feitan?" I was really shocked and so was the brat.

"Then...then who are you?" I ask out of curiosity as I sit up off the ground. I slowly reach towards his face and touch him. "Your not Feitan?....But you look so much like him-"

"Tsk" the brat tsked as he yank me close to him. "If your not meh then who are you?" The brat growled.

"Tsk" the other person clicked his tongue. "You better watch your tone" he hiss back. It was really confusing....Why is there someone who both look and act like the brat....

"Um..." I didn't know what to say or ask him.

"...Levi" he said. "My name is Levi".

"...Le...vi..." I said unconsciously. I could feel the grip around me got tighter. "Ow..." I look up towards the brat.

"You...don't you dare call that guy's name" he growled as he moves closer to bite my ear.

"Hyaa!!" I try to push him off but I just couldn't.

"OI, brat...don't get ahead of yourself!" Levi-san shouted as he push the brat away from me.

"T-Thank you?" I said to him as he glare as a reply. He slowly move closer towards me and went for my neck to bite me. "KYA!?! H-hurt...." what is up with these two with all the bite and ownership!?!?

"YOU!!" The brat yank me towards him. "She's MINE!!!" He shouted as he slam his lips onto mine. His hot tongue viciously dance around in my mouth. He didn't even let me have a chance to breath. My body trembles in pleasure as I try my best to grasp for air.

"...Don't leave me out" Levi-san said as he slowly untie the ribbon on my waist. He then took off my shirt. "...not bad..." he muttered as he trace his lips from my collarbone down to my breast.

Levi then slowly bite into my skin, leaving another mark on me. I twitched from bother the pain and the pleasure.

".." the brat finally removes his lips from mine. I could still feel the inside of my mouth sizzling.

"You like it don't you?" Levi asked as I tilt my head to the side.

"Huh?" I was really confused by what he meant.

"Getting bitten" He said as he point the the bite mark on my breast. I burst red as I try to deny it.

"Whaa...NO, no I don't" I shouted.

"Ehh.... don't lie" The brat also got in on the 'fun'.

"I-I'm no!!!" I shouted out loud.

"But whenever I bite you, you always have this expression of your face... like you want more" Levi said as he lick the mark" I twitches a bit as his hot tongue touches my bare skin.

"Yeah. you also let out such nice sound as well" The brat said as he lick my ear. I was doing everything I can to hold my voice in.

""Oh, and let's not forget, how your body twitches from the pleasure of getting bitten"" Both of them said at the same time. I...I can't take it anymore, both my heat and my mind can't take it anymore.