Recovery x Time

When I woke up, the rain has stopped and the bonfire was out. I slowly got up an drub my eyes. Looking around, I couldn't find the brat anywhere. It made me panic a little. As I was about to run to the exit to go out and look for him but before I can, I could feel something sharp against my neck, that's coming from behind me.

"Where you think you going?"  I froze on the spot as his voice mesmerize me in the early morning. I slowly swallow my saliva.

"...No where...I was about to go look for you" I reply back at him, honestly. He slowly move the sharp object, which was his hand, away from my neck. He headed out to the exit and look back behind his holders, giving me a little signal to follow him.

We were back at the base, we didn't talk or say anything to each other along the way. As soon as we set foot into the room, all eyes were on us.

"Yukiiii!!!!!! Feitan!!!!!" Shalnark came running towards me and the brat to give us a hug....by us I mean me since everyone know that the brat hates being touched.

"Feitan!" Elaine came running towards the brat. "I was soooo worried! When you jump off that time, I wanted to follow but-" before she could finish, the brat pushed her away from him.

"Noisy" he glare at her before going to his spot on the stones. I watch as he sits down before going to my spot on the stone.  It was a nice day to relax. We didn't have any mission or activities or anything to do since Chrollo is busy admiring the Scarlet eyes.

An hour or so has passed and I was so captivated by the book I was reading. I close my eyes as I finish the book and stretched out my legs and arms. I look around the room, everything and everyone seems to be doing their usual stuff. I got up and stretch some more before something caught my eyes. The brat seem more pale than usual and he seems to have a hard time breathing. I walk towards him, curious since I never seen him like this before.

"Ne...You okay?" I bend over and ask him. He gave me a little glare before standing up and walking towards the exit.  He was wobbling quite a bit.

"Hm? Fei, where you going?" Phinks shouted before walking towards him. "Oi, your really pale...are you okay?"

"It's Feitan we're talking about. Of course he's okay!!" Nobunaga shouted. I want to agree with Nobunaga but something just felt off. I walk towards him once again and look straight into his eyes.

"...Sorry....just bare with it a little" I said. The brat raise his brows in confusion before I place my forehead against his to measure his body temperature.

"Oi! What do you think you are doing?!" Elaine rush towards me, the brat and Phinks. She pushed me away and stand in front of the brat, kinda like shielding him.

"....Fever" I said.

"Fever?" Phinks repeated and I nod.

"You got a fever...you should really go rest up" I suggested to the brat but all he did was glare at me.

"I'll take care of him!" Elaine shouted and turn towards the brat "Let's go, I'll look after you myself!" she was about to grab the brat's hand before someone came in to interrupt.

"What's going on?" Chrollo finally shows his face, guess he's satisfied with looking at the Scarlet eyes.

"It seems that Feitan has got a fever" Shalnark answered him and walk towards us.

"Then you should go rest before it get worst" Chrolo ordered the brat before looking at me. "...Yuki, I need to talk to you for a bit-" before he could finish, I felt someone pulling me.

"She look after meh" the brat said before dragging me away leaving everyone, especially Elaine, in shock.I was dragged to his room where there was a small bed at the corner of the room. It seems a little worn out. The brat went to lay on the bed and look at me, who was standing near the door. I was honestly feeling kinda awkward but I also feel bad that I'm a bit satisfied with the brat turning Elaine down.