Auction X Plan

A week has passed and everyone was back at the base. We were listening and exchanging ideas on how to enter the auction.

"If you want to get in, you need a pass" I calmly said.

"What you mean?" Shalnark asked. I close the book I was reading and got up off my seat.

"Well, if it's an exclusive auction that means only the VIPs knows" I slowly walk down towards Shalnark.

"But don't they usually wear mask?" Machii tilt her head.

"Yes, that's why they use the ticket. The ticket isn't just a pass for you to get into the auction, they contain the seat number and I believe there's also a bar code on it" I place my hand on my chin and frown.

"Bar code?" Chrollo gave me all of his attention.

"Yeah... I kinda did some extra work over the day offs..." before I could continue, I was interrupted.

"Computer....you do something computer" The brat glare at me and I return him with a glare. I forgot, he was with me for a whole week at the hotel room I booked . At least he didn't do anything lewd...but I kinda feel a bit disappointed that he didn't do anything.

"You guys were together?!" Phinks,Shalnark and Nobunaga shouted in shock. Not just Phinks and Shalnark but everyone in the room was shocked.

"Did something happen?" Both Shalnark and Phinks gave me this cheeky look.

"No!" I quickly replied.

"You sure?" The brat jump down from his spot on the stone and walk closer towards me.

"C-can we get back to the auction?" I try to change the subject. I admit that I was blushing a bit but there's no way I'm telling any of them.

"I really want to know what happen but...What did you find?" Franklin asked.

"I got some information from Yamamoto and-" something caught my attention and I look to the side a bit. The brat, for some reason, seems pissed off.

"And?" Chrollo's voice snap me out of the brat's glare.

"I got some banking information. Apparently, when you register for this auction you need to transfer at least 10Million into their account. The more you transfer your money, the higher you can bid." I said calmly as I try to ignore the bray's glare.

"So the bar code is how we pay and get in" Shalnark rubs his chin. I nodded and walk towards Chrollo. I grab out a folded paper and hand it over to him.

"These are all the names of the people who are attending the auction. I also manage to find out how much they transfer...just incase." I was anxious as Chrollo look through the paper I gave him. He look up at me and stare.

"You spent your day off doing this?" He asked as he raise one of his brows.

"Well....there's nothing to do so..." I try to laugh it off.

"You sure? I mean you were with Feitan..." Nobunaga smirked at me and gave a little whistle.

"N.O.T.H.I.N.G" I gave him a deadly glare.

"Then how do we get in the auction?" Shizuku look up at the roof and puts her finger on her chin.

"That's a good point. How do we get in?" Shalnark walk around in a circle.