Next X Mission

We got back to the base. Everyone was waiting for us and as usual, Shalnark welcome us back with grin as he rush towards us for a hug. Shalnark was happy as always...I look over to the slide and saw Elaine pouting in the corner of the room. I let out a sigh before walking slowly to my spot on the stone. I sat down and relax for just a second or two when....

"My Queen~" a creepy voice whisper softly into my ear. I jump up from my spot and look back to see who it was.

"Hisoka?!" I shouted his name in shock. All eyes were turn towards his direction.

"What are you doing here?" Nobunaga growl as he's prepare to take out his sword.

"My~My~" Hisoka chuckled.

"Stop it" Chrollo steps into the room and look at Nobunaga.

"Tsk" Nobunaga slowly slower his guard.

"Hisoka is here to help us with another mission." Chrollo said as he walk into the middle of the room.

"A new mission?" Shalnark tilt his head a bit.

"Yes. I was informed by Hisoka that there will be someone with a mysterious power that I want." Chrollo said.

"..." I stare at him. He saw that I was staring at him blankly and chuckle a bit.

"Yuki, Do you know my power?" Chrollo ask me and I nodded.

"The Bandit's Secret...right?" I answered him.

"Yes. And do you know what it is?" he ask me once again.

"....Stealing the powers of any Nen users that your interested in...Just like how you obtain the Lovely Ghostwriter from Neon Nostrade....the daughter a certain mafia clan....right?" I said as everyone was shocked by what I said.

"...How did you know?" Chrollo asked me as Hisoka chuckled.

"YOU TOLD OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT US?!" Nobunaga was furious at Hisoka.

"He didn't tell me anything" I quickly said to calm Nobunaga down.

"Then how did you know?" Machii walk up to me. I stare blankly at her for a few seconds.

"...My guts?" I replied. I 'm guessing it wasn't a good enough answer to give them that's why Nobunaga stomp my way and grab me by the collar of mt turtle neck.

"YOU!!!JUST HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US?!?!" Nobunaga shouted in my face. I didn't say anything.

"Let her go" the brat suddenly appear the the slide of me, pointing his sharp fingers at Nobunaga's neck.

"Nobunaga...Feitan..." Chrollo said their name just once and both of them lower their hands. "Your guts huh" Chrollo said.

"Something like that. I could sort of guess what happen...kinda like foreseeing the future? but it's pretty vague." I answered him.

"I see" Chrollo rub his chin.

"...Well, that and because the news talked about how Light Nostrade...Neon's father went though a breakdown after buying something from the auction and can't afford to pay back the money....or something like that" I blabbered.

"And how's that got to do with you knowing that Neon's ability was stolen?" SHalnark asked me.

"That's quite simple. In his previous interviews he said the his daughter was what made his organization so successful...if something were to happen to her...the organization could collapse." I replied. All of them, especially Nobunaga seems to calm down a bit.

"And how did you know about the Lovely Ghostwriter?" Shizuku tilt her head slightly to the side.

"Was a guess" I replied. Everyone had the look on their faces like they didn't believe in what I said. Its true that I knew about it from the start, since my guts are never wrong, but the fact about her power was conformed by Kurapika who is working as her 'employee' or bodyguard.