Easter X Special

***Lets take a little break and enjoy some Easter Special with the Ryodan ( mostly Feitan and Yuki with some lemon stuff)  !! Recommended by SophieBella10 ***

Things were settling down after the brat recover from his fever. I was outside the base, taking in some fresh air before back inside. I was shock the moment I entered the room everyone was in. Shalnark was wearing rabbit ears on his head and it's a pink one. It kinda suits him....a cute, sweet playboy.

"...Umm...what is this about?" I start to question him since he was the only one wearing the rabbit ear.

"It's his kind of kinky play!" Nobunaga shouted.

"NO IT"S NOT!!" Shalnark quickly corrected. "Yuki, don't you know what time of the year it is?" Shalnark seems to be overexcited.

".....'Show your fetish' kind of day?" I play along with Nobunaga which made everyone in the room laugh.

"Yukiiii" Shalnark whined a bit.

"Sorry,sorry. I just had to" I chuckled. Shalnark is giving me the look on his face 'You really didn't have to' . "So...what day is it?" I asked him.

"It'ssssss.....Easter!!!" Shalnark shouted.

"Yeah, and he's on about hiding the Easter egg and stuff" Phinks said in a bored tone.

"That's not all! The person who finds this egg" Shalnark took out an egg, it was a marble black and blue colour. "Whoever finds this egg within 3minutes....gets to order someone to do hat they want for the rest of the day!" .

Everyone seems to now be interested in the game Shalnark suggested for Easter day. I for one, don't want to get involve. It would be bad if someone....especially two out of 10 people gets it ( 10 cause Shalnark isn't participating...nor is Chrollo since he's not in the room). But on the other hand, it would be great if I could order the brat around. It was pissed him off for sure.

"Why don't you say that from the start?" Phinks got up and swings his arm around in circle like motion while everyone else got up to get really for Finding the Easter egg game.

"Ne~ If I get the egg, lets go on a date~" Elaine got all mushy around the brat. It bother irritate me and the brat.

"Give me a few seconds!" Shalnrk shouted and rush off to hide the egg. He was back with in a minute and starts the game. Everyone disburse to go and look for the egg. I look high and low but I couldn't find it anywhere. Honestly, 3 minute seems so little but for us, it's like a 30 minute search since we have high agility and keen eyesight.

"Damn it" I still couldn't find it anywhere and three minute was about to be up. I let out a sigh and walk back to the room where Shalnark was waiting for everyone to return to.

"Yuki?" Shalnark was shocked to see me. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"...I tried to look already but I can't seem to find it" I replied.

"Oh~ That's because Fei already found it" He points to where the brat was sitting on the stone. I was shocked. How could he find it so fast...he must have luck on his side,tsk. The brat jumps down and walks towards me and Shalnark.

"Where did you find it?" I ask out of curiosity.

"....Meh room" he replied while throwing the egg up and catching it a few times....IN.HIS.ROOM? Damn it. Shalnark set all this up!!!! I quickly turn to him and glare.

"Y-Yuki, don't be like that" he let out a dry laugh.

*Beep* times up.Everyone walked into the room with frustration on their faces.