Stuck x in the x Rain

Finally, the cars that Hisoka talked about finally arrived. When the cars was parked at the entrance of the building, there were a total of 18 guards that came out of the 3 cars, more people then I expected. I saw that one of the guard...or who I thought was a guard was carrying the Scarlet eyes in a clear cylinder container. He....he's the boss. He was around 180 cm, scary eyes with a scar straight down from his upper lips to his chin. I waited for a signal from Shalnark  before charging in.

"...Ne, what do you have there?" I pop up in front of all of them, around the entrance after I got a signal from Shalnark. All of them were on their full guards, every one of them quickly got into their battle stance. 6 guards quickly rush to their boss to protect him.

"DON"T HOLD BACK!!!!" seems like the head of the guard shouted which was the trigger that set the other guards off. Everyone of them uses their power, with everything they got towards me.

" Is this all your you got?" I yawn as  their power were nullified.

"Tsk, in that case..." one of the guards suddenly came rushing towards me with a knife in his hand, trying to stab me. I dodge everyone of them. Honestly, he was really slow.... I then lower my body slightly before kicking the guy. He flew from the entrance to where the boss was standing.

"...no way..." the guards were muttering as all of them grab out all of their knives and daggers and throw them towards me with their auras in them.

"Lets get this over with" I grab every one of the weapon thrown at me by hand, easily. All of them were shocked, quivering...all of them moved back slowly. It would be bad if they escape... I throw back the weapons they thrown at me, hitting their joint spots, but not killing them...just making them unable to move or hard to move ( like the back of their knee joint or their lower spine, etc).

"Oi!" someone came up behind me and startled me. I turn around and saw the brat standing with Shalnark.

"Wha....What about the plan?" I asked.

"Well.... This is enough, I don't want to push you....." Shalnark smile and look at the side a bit as Phinks and Elaine came out from their spot.  " It seems that Fei and Phinks also want a part in disposing them so..." Shalnark scratch the back of his head and laugh.

"Dispose?! Do YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I-" before the boss could finish shouting at us his head was cut horizontally.

"Tsh, noisy" The brat swipe his hand to take the blood off.  While Phinks went and twist the guards' head.

"...Their competing aren't they?" I asked.

"Yup...It's always like this" Shalnark look at his phone to inform Chrollo that we got the Scarlet eyes. But before he contact him, there was a sudden pour of rain.

"My dress is going to get wet!" Elaine was whining.

"Don't you have an umbrella right there?" I point to the umbrella she was holding .

"Still!" she shouted back.

""Sigh. Anyway we should really get back to the others before anything happen" I suggust to Shalnark and he nodded as he call the brat and Phinks over.

"Tsk, I was only one away" Phinks was complaining.

"You weak" the brat chuckled a little as both of them walked over to us. I look at both of them and something was off.

"Hey...where's the Scarlet eyes?" I ask them.

"what? Is it with you Fei?" Phinks asked the brat.

"Huh?" the replied. I look around but could hardly see in the white rain. It rains so heavily that I could hardly see anything. I try my best to focus my sigh and saw a cylinder like substance with something red inside rolling towards the other side of the hill, the side where it seems to be too dangerous.