A x Little x Mark

Yuki's POV

"Mmm" I slowly open my eyes, everything was blurry. When my vision is cleared, my eyes widen to see someone staring at me. Shocked, I pushed myself farther away and end up falling of the bed.

"Itai... " I rubbed my bottom. I turned and looked over and saw the shrimp standing with a smirk on his face.

"Pathetic" he said as he walked towards me and sat on the bed. I was still on the floor, looking up towards him.

" what are you doing here?" I said in an annoying tone.

" Meh thought you came crying like a kid" he crossed his legs, placing his right elbow on his knee and his chin on his right hand.

"Me cry? Why would I?" Tsk, don't act all high and mighty, besides why would I cry.

" So you fine that Meh saw your body huh.." he glared at me. My mind went blanked... saw my body? when did- . It all came back, they saw... they saw my scars... I quickly got up and was trying to get away from the brat when he grabbed my wrist.

"Let go!" I shouted. I don't want to face him right now, all he'll do is make me feel worst. I try to get away from his grip by pulling my arm.

"Oi, calm down" he tighten the grip around my wrist. It started to hurt a bit but I didn't give up. I kept on pulling and I felt a little filch, I look up and saw that the brat was really annoyed. He pulled my towards him not letting me escape. At the same time my body was frozen from his expression causing me to fall on top of him when he yanked me.

" Tsk..that hurt" he said in a hold voice. I was too embarrassed to look at him since this is the second time that I'm on top of this brat. I buried my face onto his shoulder and didn't say a thing. It was awkward for a few minutes, my heart was pounding loud.

" ...hey...about what happened....what you saw, can...can you just forget about it" I said in a clear voice as I slowly got my face up from his shoulder and looked at him in the eye. " The scars...I-I don't need your pity or anything. I just want you to forget that yo-" before I could finish my sentence, he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me towards the side of him. In an instant, he was pinning me down and glazed into my eyes.

" Pity? Hmph. Why meh pity you?" he scoffed and looked at my yukata. His right hand slowly traced from my cheek down to my neck. His cold finger made me twitched. " Forget about you body? Hmph, Meh don't take order from anyone" he added and he yanked my yukata. My shoulders and chest was exposed but luckily there was still some fabric of the yukata covering my nips.

" Wha....What are you doing!?!?!" in shocked I blushed deep red and try to cover myself. He on the other hand wouldn't let me. He untied my yukata and use the ribbon to tied up my hands. I was left under him in only my black undies, gloves and some fabric of the yukata to cover my nips. I have never in my life feel this humiliated.

"Mmm, not bad" he had a really sadist look on his face, sending shiver down my spine. " These scars..." His finger gently tracing the scars on my body, I bite my lips so that I wouldn't let any sound out. He place his lips on my left collar bone.

"Wha-what are you!" his hot tongue touched my cold pale skin. The sensation rushed throughout my body. " Hn~" my eyes were shut closed and my whole body twitched.

" You feel good, huh?" my eyes shot open and my face was red as a tomato.

" T-That's..." I turned to the side to hide my face. I won't deny that it feels good...but there's no way I'm gonna tell him that! Out of nowhere he held my chin and move his face closer.

"That's what?" he glared down at me. All I could do was stared at his face as my body tumbles from the please of his voice and his touch. With his face this close, for some reason I breath more intense.

"T-That's..." I couln't take my eyes off him. With his devilish look and his yukata loose, I was somehow intoxicated by him.

"Oi, meh ask-" I yanked his yukata with both my tied up wrist and pulled him closer.

"...That's non of your business" I pulled him in close till our lips meet. I-I don't care anymore... I just want to feel him.

Feitan's POV

Our lips meet. Shit, this feels good. Meh put more forced onto her lips making her head tilt back a bit. Meh regained meh consciousness and pulled away. Looking at her, with her bare skin, teary eyes and intense breathing...meh want to feel her more, meh want to break her more.

Yuki's POV

Why...why did you pull away....

" You really like it ,don't you" he said as he whispered into my ear.

"Kyaa!!!" I let out a little scream.

"eh?" he looked at me with a satisfied face. Now I've done it...." Your ears are sensitive?" he chuckled.

" I-It's not-" he shoved his fingers into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. "mmm...shooop" I couldn't say stop clearly but he did as I told him. Honestly I was quite shocked.

"Let see if you sensitive" he give me an intense glare and with his wet fingers, he use it to play with my left ear.

"HAA!!?? Haa...Yame, y-yameeee" my body twitched non stop as he playfully play with my ear. My ears are sensitive...if you keep playing with it, I...I...

" You really know how to make sexy voice" he whispered into my ear and sticks his tongue in my ear.

" HAA!! Kya.... I-Ican't ....p-plweas stwapp " at this rate I would lose control.

" So you know how to be cute" he smirked and traced his tongue down my neck. Everywhere that he touch me burns, as if I need more of his touch...I need more of him. " This will make a good spot"

"heh?" I looked at him with the corner of my eyes and out of nowhere he bite hard, deep into my neck. " I-it hurts!" I tried to push him away but the more I budged the more he sinks his teeth in skin. Blood starts to oozed out from where he had bitten me.

"There..." he  let go of my skin and sat on top of me. "A lil mark from me" he was satisfied with what he had done and lowly got off of me and disappeared. I slowly got up and sat in my bed, holding every spot he had touched. It burns ....it itches...whats wrong with me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy!!! thank you for keeping up with my story ^^"""" I'm really really grateful !!! Apparently there's a lot of school projects that I have to finish so I'll try my best to update next week! OH! and if there's something you guys would like in the story do tell ^^.