Extra : mini story base on fanart

This happens long ago....when Yuki first got into the Ryodan and after she got [marked] tattooed by Feitan, of the Ryodan member mark [ in the chapter " Join x Unexpected " ]

"W-who are you?" Nobunaga blushed bright red as he slowly walked towards me. Seriously?

"hmm~ yeah, you really look better without the glasses, my Queen~" Hisoka was behind me, brushing the end of my hair.

" WHAT!?!?" almost everyone in the room shouted in shock. I slapped Hisoka's hand away and moved away from him.

"woah....You sure are cute" The blond hair  guy with green eyes came closer while rubbing his chin. Cute? Me? I  lower my face you that no one would see me blush.

"...." I averted my eyes and it accidentally met with the girls, Macchi and Shizuku.

"You! come with us!!" Macchi shouted as she drag me out of the room.

"we will be back " Shizuku said as she followed us. SHe stopped and turn around to look at everyone in the room once more. " DOn't worry, we will bring her back...in one piece" she said before rushing over to me and Macchi.

~~~~~~~~~

We are walking in the street market as the two are looking fro something, I just stand there staring at them. Why did they bring me here? Why do I even need to be here? I look around and I kind of miss Gon and Killua...how they always fight o what to buy.

"-ki...Yuki!!" Shizuku called me as I snapped out of my daydream.

"ah..." I look at them dumbfounded. "...sorry" I said. Honestly, I just want to go back and rest...after being though all of the pain I felt today, I just need to rest.

"Okay, let's go back" Macchi said as they lead the way.

"..." eh?..... I was still standing there shocked.

"Hm?" Macchi turn around and look at me. " Let's go, we got just want we wanted" she said asn Shizuku came and pull me to follow them... honestly, I'm still confuse why they even bring me along.

~~~~~

Once we arrive back at the base, I was about to move to a place on the stone to have a little rest but I just couldn't. Shizuku and Macchi pulled me to a different room.

"...um...." I have a few questions I want to ask them but wither shove something in front of me before I could ask.

"Strip!" Macchi said. I was honesty quite shocked.

"W-what?" I asked

" We bought you a new change of clothes, you can't wear just all black" Shizuku added. Both of them bought me clothes...? Then why did I even need to go with?

"We ask you to go with us just to check your size....well, even though you didn't try the clothes, we just approximate it" Macchi blush a bit before shoving the clothes towards me. "We will be waiting back at the meeting room" she added before walking off with Shizuku.

I blush a bit and look down at the clothes.....it's really nice...kinda like the type of clothes I would buy myself. I took off the clothes that I was wearing now and put on the ones they pick for me. I look at the mirror slightly....it seems that a bit of my back and my shoulders are showing....I reach for my bag and took out sone skin coloured bandage to put over my scares...I don't want anyone to know about them....
[ the picture of the clothes are down at the bottom]
~~~~~

After I finished, I walk back to the room. The moment I entered the room, All eyes were on me. It was kind of embarrassing......

"No way..."  Nobunaga muttered.

"Damn" Phinks said as both him and Shalnark place their hands on their face, covering both their nose and mouth.

Feitan's POV

What is she wearing.....damn it, now everyone sees it. Tsk. Meh look around and saw that all of the guys eyes are on her. Meh look over towards Phinks and Shalnark and saw that they are really into her....they kept on staring at her and meh can smell a bit of blood form them.

"...d-does it look weird?" She muttered. Meh seriously is at the point meh can't take it anymore. Meh grab her and yank her to another room. "W-what are you doing?" She asked meh but meh didn't reply. "...Oi! Wh-" before she finishes, me throw her towards the wall and pin her.

"You want to seduced everyone?" Meh asked.

"Huh?" She questioned. "Why would I do something like that?"

"Tsk" meh tsk and slowly move towards her neck. "You better not wear something like this again" meh muttered as meh bite her neck, leaving  meh mark on her...so that she wouldn't be so brave as to wear something like this every again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so so much for drawing the pictures!!!!! I should do a little story containing one shots of all the fanart I get >//<

Thank you so much @CrazyCandyDevil  @kyoolilacshadow