The x Count x Down

December 31, 6:15pm
It's finally the end of the year. Chrollo has given permission to everyone to go enjoy the day off and everyone did as their told. I was personally told that I could hang out with Gon and Killua, as long as I don't spill any secrets of the troupe.

Everyone went off their own ways, this is the only chance I might have to be with Gon and Killua. I quickly text them to meet at the usual cafe.

Hey, I hope you got the presents. I personally want to gave it to you guys but I didn't have the chance. I'll make it up to you guys, let's countdown together! Waiting for you at the usual cafe at 7pm tonight.
                                                               Yuki

I quickly rush out to the cafe and waited for them outside. I waited for them for about 30 minutes in the cold, waiting till my nose and cheeks turned red. I pull the scarlet red scarf up to cover half of my face and put my hands in the pocket of my leather pant.

"Ah! YUKIIIII" I heard a loud voice calling from afar. I look over and saw Gon, Killua and Alluka rushing towards me. 

"Hey, long time no-" before I could finish my sentence, the trio tackle me the hugs and cuddle. It felt great, it made me warm right away. They then let go and smile at me. I look at the neckless around their neck. I'm glad that it suits them. I then look at Alluka who was cuddling the bear I gave her for Christmas and gave her a pat on the head.

"Ne, ne. Onii-Chan promise me that we could go to the amusement park today!!" Alluka said in her sweet voice.

"Is that so.." I then look at Killua. He was rubbing the back of his head and gave me a sour smile. "Then...lets go. It would be fun with the four of us" I added as the guys nod their head and gave a big smile.

"Four? Isn't it five?" Alluka tilt her head while placing her index finger on her chin.

"What do you mean?" Gon ask and Alluka pointed forward. I turn around, following her finger and saw...him.

"Wha" it was the brat. I thought he would have gone with Phinks or Shalnark. Why is he here?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" Killua was panicking but Gon try to calm him down. I grab the brat by his arms and was about to drag him to an ally.

"I'll be right back" I turn to the trio before dragging the brat with me.

"Why are you here?" I quickly let go of his arms as soon as we were at the ally.

"Meh no trust you" he said coldly while brushing the place I hold him.

"...well, Chrollo said that I could hang out with them so-" I started to walk out of the ally to go back to Gon and Killua but before I could step out, he yank me.

"You take me or you no go" he pin me against the wall and have me a deadly glare. I really don't have a choice... I let out a sigh and nodded.  Aa he slowly lets so, I saw his bandana, it was the one I gave him...he really use it.

We walk out of the ally together and head to the trio. Killua was still panicking while Gon and Alluka were pretty calm. I try to explain to them that I'm stuck with the brat...without giving away that I'm one of the Ryodan. I just say something like a joint mission or something like that, hoping that they believe.