The x Battle

It was Elaine and Nobunaga's turn to fight. Honestly, I hope that Nobunaga crush the light out of her.

"Don't go crying if you get hurt" Nobunaga tie his hair.

"Do go easy on me" Elaine twirling her umbrella.

"Really?.....Fight!" Shalnark shouted. As soon as Shalnark says to fight, both Nobunaga and Elaine rush towards each other, trying to get the first attack. Elaine dodge all of Nobunaga's swings and Nobunaga just kept on attacking.

"She's not bad" Chrollo rubs his chin as his eyes were locked on the match. I took a little peek at Chrollo then at Hisoka...then at the brat. It seems that all of them are interested him her...maybe its because she's a newbie?....but so am I.

"Stop dodging and start attacking would ya?!" Nobunaga shouted as he jump backwards, away from Elaine.

"Fu fu fu" She giggled. " Fine. I'll show you something good" She close her umbrealla and place it at the side before  rushing towards Nobunaga for an attack. Honestly, her movement are quite slow but she's going up with Nobunaga...who is one of the best in the Ryodan without taking any damage...I'll admit that she's good but is Nobunaga really giving it his all?

"She use acid right?" Machii tilt her head.

"That's what she told us" Phinks replied.

"Ehh?! She use acid?! How did you guys know?" Shizuku was in shocked.

"...You always forget things huh" Phinks rub her head and meed it into a mess. Everyone was waiting for her to use her power but she didn't. She try hard to get a single touch on Nobunaga but failed. He is always a step ahead of her...its like he could read her every move.

"Is that all you got?" Nobunaga provoked Elaine.

"Tsk" she tsked back at him and try to strike him with her leg. Nobunaga dodged it but his long black hair was what she was aiming for. Elaine quickly touched his hair and jumped back to where she used to be.

"What's this? Are you giving up-" Nobunaga didn't finish his sentence and just stood there without moving an inch.

"What's wrong?" Shalnark shouted.

"It's obvious that he can't move." Elaine grab her umbrella on the floor and use it.

"What do you mean by that?" Chrollo glare at her a bit. I don't think that he's pissed. He's just curious at what just happened.

"I lied to you guy...my true ability isn't acid or poison. Its time control." She smirk at us.

"TIME CONTROL?" everyone was shocked.

"My, my~ That's an interesting ability~" Hisoka was amused.

"How exactly does it work?" Chrollo then asked.

"Well, as you can see. I need just a single touch on the person I want to use my power on. With just a touch of my fingertips I can freeze their time without them noticing that the lime has passed by" She took out her fan and fan herself.

"I don't really get it" Kalluto muttered.

"Yeah. Can you explain it more clearly?" Shizuku ask Elaine.

" I just froze him correct?" She use her fan as a pointer towards Nobunaga.

"Yeah" Kortopi repleid.

"When he can move again her wouldn't know what happened during the time he's frozen on the stop" She said. Nobunaga was frozen...but he wasn't frozen in ice or anything. Elaine just stop his time.