The x Little x Talk

"We're back!"  Shizuku said as she and Machii came into the room now in their yukata.

"Hmm? What's wrong" Machii asked as she walked over to me.

"I-its nothing" my yukata was fixed before they came in but where he touched was still hot. I was still sitting on the same spot for over 30 minutes with just him on my mind.

"Ne, did you eat yet? Wanna go eat with us?" Shizuku poked her head to the side of me.

"Its fine, I'm not that hungry" I replied, lowering my face so that they wouldn't see my expression.

"Okay then" Shizuku replied and went to have dinner with Machii. I rushed to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. M-My face...it was redder than a tomato. I stared in the mirror for a while before my attention shifted to the bite mark her left. What's the mark for?

Feitan's POV

" Oi, what are you doing?" meh was standing outside of her room, glaring at the side.

" So you knew we're here" Phinks said and he and Shalnark walked over.

" You think meh stupid?" course I know. You didn't hide your aura.

" Well...never mind that... what happened?" Shal had sparkles in his eyes which irritate meh.

"Non of you business" Tsk, it was your fault me had to leave her. There were a lot more things meh wanna do to her.

"Let's go eat then" Phinks said as we walked to where the boss and Nogbunaga is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki's POV

I open my eyes and sat up on the bed. I looked over at Machii and Shizuku and they were sleeping soundly. I slowly got up and went out of the room without them noticing.

The place was so nice and quite at midnight. I walked down the hall and saw Chrollo looking my way.

" I was about to go visit you "  He said with a soft smile.

"What for?" I replied with a cold voice.

" Come with me" he turned around and lead the way. I followed him  steadily. " Let's talk here" we were at the lounge. He sat on a sofa and stared at me. " Your not gonna sit?"

" ah" I went and sat across from him. It was awkward for a few seconds.

" How are you feeling now?" He asked with a calm look on his face.

"I-I'm fine" I avoided eye contact with him and try to make it look like I'm not intentionally avoiding him.

" Can't sleep?"

" Hai.... I-its a habit of mine....waking up around midnight to stare at the stars..." I slowly looked up at him and saw that he had a soft warm smile.

" You finally look me in the eye" He said.

"s-sorry" I immediately look down.

" No need to apologized... Can I ask you something?"

" Hm?"

" Can you look up first?" I slowly looked at him eye-to-eye. " Good, I wanted to ask you about ...those scars on your body.." When i heard his question my mind went blank. My eyes widen and the only expression I had was regret mixed with sorrow. "...I guess I shouldn't bring that topic up huh?" He said but I didn't reply. I was lost in my mind and my memories.

Do I have to tell him about it? If I don't he would hurt Killua and Gon...but .... I couldn't let a single word out of my mouth. It was as if I was paralyzed. 

" Its fine" a hand pats my head slowly and softly. I looked up and it was Chrollo. " If your not ready for it you don't have to force yourself. You can tell me when your ready" He added with a soft smile.

"wh-why are you being so kind to me?" the question came out of nowhere.

"why? Isn't that obvious? Your a Ryodan, that means your part of the family" he replied.

"...family..." I looked back down " I-I like the sound of that "

Chrollo's POV

" I'm glad. You should go rest " I said to her and she replied with a nod.

We parted ways and as I was heading off towards my room I sense a familiar presence. "Its not good to eavesdrop on people" I said as I turned around.

" wasn't eavesdrop"

" Your not gonna ask what happened, Feitan?" He glared a bit.

"No" he replied in a cold voice.

" Cause you already heard it all correct?" I said and he disappeared. He never behave like this with anyone in the Ryodan before. I rubbed my chin. Interesting....

Yuki's POV

Chrollo was not how I expected him to be. He was really kind and understanding, I kinda thought he would be the hot-headed type that demand to know everything. Guess you can't judge a book by it's cover.

I went in the room as quite as possible, open the curtains a bit so that I could stare the the stars while I sleep. I got on the bed all comfy and turned towards the window. Guess the Ryodan isn't that bad after all..... I slowly close my eyes and fell asleep.

Feitan's POV

After the talk with Boss, meh rushed to her room's balcony  and looked into the window. She's sleeping soundly and peacefully.....makes meh wanna violate her. Meh stared at her for a while before heading back to meh room.

" she's mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter is short! Manage to find the time to write it soooo ^^""" The next chapter will feature more YukixFeitan scenes sooo I hope you guys will look forward to it ^^