Halloween x Special

Yuki's POV

"mmm~" I roll on the bed and slowly open my eyes. Its morning already? I got up and saw that Shizuku and Machii are already dressed.

" You finally awake." Machii said as she chuckles and point her index finger towards her hair. Ah, I've got bed head....this is embarrassing. I quickly fixed my hair and got off the bed.

" Ne, are you mad that we didn't wake you up?" Shizuku asked as I walked passed her.

"Hm? I'm not mad" I turn around and replied.

" That's good. You were sleeping soundly we didn't want to wake you up" Machii said with a friendly grin.  I bowed and rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

" Done" I walked out of the bathroom now in my normal clothes.

"okay, the guys are waiting at the lobby." Machii said as she leads the way. Honestly, I wasn't ready to meet the others yet...especially that brat. How will I face him? I place my right hand over the bite mark her left.

"Yoohoo~" Shalnark shouted while waving his arm in the air. His in his high spirit as usual. I looked at him and his face turns red and he faced the other way. "M-morning, Yuki" he shuttered.

"um....morning..." I replied in an awkward tone. I looked around and that brat was no where to be found. " ...ne...aren't we missing someone?" I asked Shalnark. Surprised, he turned around and stare at me.

" Thinking bout meh?" a voice suddenly come from behind me. He walks towards Shalnark and turn to face me. " Guess you miss meh ,eh?" he smirked. Damn it, he irritates me so much.

"Why would I ?" I crossed my arms and gave him a glare. I...I did think of him...I mean...How could I not? A-after what he did....All of a sudden my face turned deep red.

"Oi,oi,oi...what have we here?" Nobunaga said with a smirk. " Did something happen between the two of you?" he said while giving a whistle at the end.

"Nothing!" I shouted and walked out of the hot-spring place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally reached the base. I was really relieved, I couldn't stand the awkwardness going on. As we walked into the cave..something felt off.

" Surprise!~" Hisoka Jumped out of nowhere.

"What are you doing here?" Nobunaga said in a really cold voice as he glared at Hisoka.

"ehhh~ Don't you know that today is Halloween?~"

"EH?! its already Halloween?" Shalnark shouted.

"So, let's have some funn~" Hisoka said as he hold out a box. "In this box are theme for your clothing and you have 30 minutes to get ready~" he smile and held out the box in front of Chrollo.

" Oi! Don't think we'll be playing with you!" Nobunaga seems irritated for some reason.

" Sounds interesting. Might as well change the atmosphere once in a while" Chrollo then reaches out to grab a paper out of the box and walks away. Everyone else follow his lead and was off to get their costumes. I was the last person. I reached into the box and grabbed out a piece of paper.

'Pirate'

 I went to find my costume. [ like the pic below but had my usual hair style, choker , gloves,skin color band aids to cover the scars and a normal white band aids covering the bite mark.]

]