The x Reveal pt 1.2

"HUH!?!?!?!" meh got provoked. MEh was trying to go in for a fight but the boss and Shalnark stopped meh.

"Yeah.... we're bonded together...after all....I'm her biological brother" The moment he said that, everyone was shocked by what we heard....Her brother??? The one who left her to die when she was younger....?

"..." meh couldn't get the word out. Meh just stood there, staring at what's min in his arms....in that arms of someone who left her to die.....Meh remember the time that we were stuck in the rain....she told me all the things that had happened. 

"all that aside, we should get Yuki out of here" the boss said.

"Then let's get going" The guy who is holding Yuki said as meh glared at him. "Can you open the portal ?"

"That's...I need a sample of the place before I can open the portal to connect.

"Then..." he pulled something out of his pocket and took out a piece of metal. " This is from a metal frame at our-...at my house. It is really unique so you can differently open the portal to my house". Two-tone took the metal frame from that bastard and slowly open the portal.

~~~~~

We finally arrive at the other side of the portal. All of us stood there in awe the moment we saw his house.

"....Woah...this...this isn't a house...it's a freaking mansion...or even a palace!!!" Shalnark said what was on out mind.

"Don't just stand there" the bastard said before walking into the mansion. We slowly followed him... meh had meh guard up just in case. All of us followed him but something seems fishy. That bastard walks down the hall to a dead end and just stood there while she was on the urge of dying.

"OI!!! what are you-" before meh could finish the sentence he place his hand on the wall and suddenly, the wall suddenly opens up a path.

"We're almost there" he said as he started walking. The moment we got to the end of the pathway, there was a huge water tank  with lots of machine parts linking and attached to the cylinder tank.  He walks over and place her down on a metal table before ripping her clothes apart.

"?!?!?" all of us were shocked by what we saw.

"OI!!!" meh rushed over and yank him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!?!" meh growled.

"I'm saving her" he answered with a faceless expression before getting back to stripping her.

"YOU!!!!" Meh got really pissed and was about to start a fight.

"If you are just going to interrupt me, then leave. I'm trying to save her here" he added.

"Save her? How? all you're doing is stripping her" two tone said.

"..." he didn't replied. After he finish taking off her shirt, pant, and shoes off, she was left in her bra and underwear. He then carry her to the 3meter cylinder tank full of water, put a breathing mask on her and then throw her into the tank.

"Can you just tell us what's going on?!?!" Azumi said as she covers both the brats eyes so that they wouldn't see what happened.

"The water in the tank is from a legendary lake..where it can be used to rejuvenate or heal....or make someone who is on the verge of death come back to life." he said.

"and you are sure that the water works?" the Boss asked.

"...Of course...This isn't her first time on the verge of death" He replied before turning around to face us.

"..." all of us didn't know what to say...we don't even know how to react.

"Let's go to the living room and talk there, after all all of you must have a lot of questions you want to ask me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haiii!!! sorry for this short chapter! I have way too many projects this term that I need to finish. ****But for the next chapter If there's any question you would like to know about Yuki or her family [ namr, background, look,etc} plz put your questions down here!!!!*****