Unexpected x Turnout

Feitan's POV

After getting back to the temple, she disappeared. No one knows where she is. The boss said that she left the Ryodan and went somewhere. Tsk. If meh find that two-tone b*tch, meh will kill her. The boss specifically told us not to look for her. But how could she...how could she leave meh!!

It's been almost 3 years since she went missing. Meh still look for her even though the boss ordered us not to. Meh will find her and drag her back even if meh have to cut off her legs and lock her up.

"Aww, why the long face?" A voice said. Meh look up and saw the two-tone b*tch.

"You" meh growled and jumped to attack her. Meh will kill her no matter what....no matter what!

"FEITAN!" The Boss shouted. It made meh stopped. Meh glare at the boss. Why is he even on her side, she's the one who took what's mine away from meh. "Are you okay?"

"Yup" two tone replied. "Anyways lets get going" she said as she opens up a gate.

"Where are we going?" Shalnark ask her.

"Who knows" she playfully said. Tsk, we went through the gate since the boss order us to and ended up at some street in an unfamiliar city.

"You guys walk around for a bit, we'll be right back" the boss said as he and the two tone went off somewhere.  As for the rest of us, we were exploring the place.

~~~

"Wae up" a kid's voice shouted. Meh was too busy thinking bout getting meh revenge.

"Owwie" a kid bump into meh and fell on the ground as he cry's a little.

"Are you okay?" Shalnark bend over to ask the little kid.

"Tsk" The damn kid ran into meh himself. Not meh fault.

Shalnark's POV

"Come on, let's get you-" before I could finish, the kid looked up at me and I was shocked by what I saw. The kid...he looks a lot like someone I know...

"Kaaii!!" Another voice shouted. As I look over, another kid with the same face but in a red shirt came running.

"Tsk, more annoying brat" Fei clicked his tongue. The kids had wide eyes, spiky Black jet hair. The one wearing the blue shirt has blue eyes and the other in red shirt has grey eyes.

"Ne

"Ne...don't you guys think they look familiar?" I asked the other members as all of them bend down to have a closer look at them.

"Whaaaa....ngggg...." both of them seems scared and were holding in their tears.

"Ahh sorry sorry" Phinks got worked up and carry one of them in the air. It made everything worst. The kid stared to scream and cry even more.

"Just put him down" Nobunaga said as he plug his ears.  Phinks slowly put him down which made everything a little better...I think.

"Anyways...are you guys lost?" I ask them kindly.

"Mmm. Mommy...mommy waz feelin baad sho we try to find flowa for her" the kid with blue eyes said.

"I see" I patted hem on the head. "So what should we do with them?" I look up at the others.

"Well, we could help them find their mom" Machii suggested.

"Huh?! Too much trouble" Nobunaga complained. As soon as Nobunaga finished his sentence, he got a big hit by Machii on the head.

"Anyways, What are your names?" I ask kindly.....they really do look like him......

"I, I'm Kai" the blue eye kid said before pointing to his twin. "Thwis is Ryo"

"Nice to meet both of you, Kai, Ryo " I pat both their heads. "We should get you guys back to your mommy"

"Flowa" The twins shouted. It seems they want to give their mom flower to cheer her up.

"We'll find some flowers on the way, in the mean time let's walk around. " I suggested as both of them nodded.

~~~~
We all walked for around an hour or so but it seems the twins really are lost. We did find some flowers along the way....well... the twins saw them and went to pick it up. Turns out it was planted there by a household so all of us just ran away after getting caught. At the moment we are resting at the park around the area while having a small snack. All of us gathered under a tree for a chat while the twins play.

"What do we do if we can't find their mom?" Shizuku asked.

"I'm not sure... let's just hope we find her" I replied.

"Oi... what's up with the kids?" Phinks pointed towards them.  All of us look over the the twins and saw that their attention has shifted from they toys in the playground to the entrance of the park.

"Oi!!" All of us shouted as we saw the kids run towards the entrance and off somewhere. All of us chase after the kids and saw that they were looking around at the corner of the street intersection.

"What's wrong with you brats" Phinks said.

"Mommy..." the twins muttered.

"Kai! Ryo!" A faint voice shouted. The twins' face brightens as the run towards the voice.

"Mommy!!!" The kids shouted once they saw their mom rushed towards them.

"Kai! Ryo!" She hugs them as we all walk over towards her. "Don't scare me like that...don't you ever run off somewhere alone."

"We got flowa" the twins handed her the flowers they picked out.

"Don't be mad at them. They were looking for something that would cheer you up" I said backing up the kids. As she stood up and look over at us...something about her.....something about her....

Feitan's POV

she stood up and look at us. Her face suddenly turn pale and her eyes were wide open. Something about her.... reminds me of... it can't be....

"Run...." she muttered. "Kai, Ryo. Run!!" She shouted. Out of surprise the brats ran. She was about to do the same but meh yanked her wrist towards meh before she could run.

"You....YOU!!" Meh growled at her. She changed. Everything about her change. Her hair is down, her bangs are braided to the side and her clothes... her top was white with dark blue details. Her skirt is dark blue and long pass her knee with a white ribbon holding it. Her lower boots are dark blue with black gloves, choker and sock.

Something like this

Something like this

"Fei, you know her?" Phinks ask meh.

"Know her?!" Meh let out a small laugh before tightening the grip on her wrist as meh glare at her. "She's her... she's Yuki".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if it's not good but I do hope that you guys enjoy this chapter.