Just x Us

Currently

Yuki's POV

I was dragged away by the brat. My brain was blank, I didn't know what to do or what to say. The grip on my wrist got more tight.

"Where is it?" The brat said out of no where.

"Eh?" I was confused. Where is what.....

"Room, where is your room?" The brat growled. I didn't know why but for some reason I just pointed forward to where my room was. It was like an automatic respond. The brat open the door, drag me and throw me on the bed before he went to lock the door.

"Ow..." I muttered. As I look up I saw the brat looking straight my way. Our eyes accidentally meet and my eyes couldn't look anywhere else. I was too captivated my his cold, icy gray eyes...just like the first time..

"What  you talking to him about?" He ask me as he lean against the wall.

"That.....it's...it's nothing" I look down a bit. It's best if I don't look at him. The more I look at him I might get sweep away.

"Nothing? You cried" he said as he slowly walk over towards me. Touching the place Chrollo touched. "He touch you here..." my body reacts instantly as I felt his fingertips.

"Haa....-thing, it's nothing..." I said quickly as I turn my face away from his touch.

"Tsk" The brat click his tongue as he grip my jaw and yank my face so that we would look straight at each other. "Look at meh when you talk" the look on his face...the tone of his voice...it send shiver down my spine.

"Nothing" I repeated. The brat glare at me and then let's go of my jaw. I slowly open and close my jaw.

"...the brats..." my eyes widen as he mention them.

"...wha-what about them..." I grip the blanket on the bed tight. Don't...I don't want him near them...

"Their mine aren't they" the moment he said that I knew it was over...that he would kill them... 

"No!!" I shouted. "Their not yours...why-why would they be yours?!?!" I try to deny everything.

"Huh? Their mine! Don't deny it!!" He sound so confident...but how did he know..."why would you deny it?!?!"

"Why?" I let out a sarcastic laugh "didn't you say you would kill your own child if you have one?"  I give up. At this point, he already know everything. It's pointless to lie or deny it.

"Huh? That's-" before the brat could finish I interrupted him.

"Besides!!..." I shouted out loud. "...I'm...I'm just your thing to kill time....I'm just your toy ....something you could throw away once you bored-" I blab my feelings out, without holding back any emotions or tears.

"Tsk. THATS WHY MEH PUT A LEASH ON YOU" he shouted at me. It kinda made me snap out of it. I look up towards him with ready eyes.

"Leash?" I tilt my head to the side a bit as he looks away. What did he mean by leash- "....that neckless you have me was a leash?" I ask him. He gave me a shock expression.

"How-" The brat didn't finish his sentence. He gave me a glare before saying "you taste meh blood didn't you?"

"Er....t-that..." I avoided my eyes. Looks like he figure it out that I took a bit of his blood from the mission...

"You" he growled as he yank my collar. "You dare take off your leash?"

"I-I didn't!" I slowly show my left ear. The neckless he gave me, I turn it into a piece of earring. "Here....it's here." I blush a bit.