The x Curse

"...Yu...ki...?" That was Feitan's last word that I heard before blacking out.

"...ha...." Everything was black....I couldn't see anything...I couln't hear anything...I couldn't feel anything....it's like I lost all my senses. I try to warn the others to get away from me but Icouldn't form any words.

Shalnark's POV

We saw Yuki on the ground crunching into a ball, screaming in pain. We honestly didn't know what to do..the twins were really scared, Fei was really worried and Chrollo and I just stood there in shocked. I look over at Elaine...her facial expression was both confused and shocked at the same time....I guess everyone who is at the scene is shocked. Yuki was in so much pain that her tears from her left eye starts to turn to blood.

"Yu...ki..." Fei is really worried about her. I honestly never saw Fei this worried before....

"...We..we should get them out of here" I muttered as I look over at Fei.

"huh?" Fei look over at me.

"...Ryo and Kai. We should get them out of here" I replied.

"I agree. It's best if we get them out of here-" Chrollo was interrupted.

"GYAAAAAAA!!!!!" Yuki screamed as she look over at us. "...o....go..." She's trying so hard to give us the message but we were to focus on her left eye....her left eye is red...scarlet red....but why is it that only her left eye is red?

"..." I try to get closer to her but she quickly slaps my hand away.

"GO!!" She shouted again as something weird starts to spread from her left side of her neck....it was like black veins, trying to consume all of Yuki...slowly...painfully...

"....What the heck is going on??!!" Elaine shouted.

"...Haa!!..." Yuki arced her back as she tilt her head up, looking at the sky. A few seconds later, black aura starts to form at the back of Yuki's left shoulder, and white aura one the right.

"...M.Mommy?" The twins' body starts to shake in fear as the auras forms a physical wing on her back. On her left side was a devil's wing...and on her right was an angel's wing.

"....What the..." Fei muttered. Everyone who was at the scene was shocked by what we saw....it was unbelievable....

"...Wait....Those wings...." the Boss look at Yuki's wings before looking at Elaine. "...Her wings ....it's the same as the symbol on that book isn't it?" the Boss pointed to the book in Elaine's hand.

"..." Elaine quickly close the book at look at the front cover. "...No way....Why?...Why did she get the power but I don't!!!!!" Elaine shouted in rage.

"...You do have a point..." I scratch my chin. How is it possible that Elaine, who is now the owner of that book, who summons the power form the book but didn't receive it?

Yuki's POV

It hurts...help...please.....it hurts so much..... I-I can't hear anything.....I -I can't see anything....everything around me was blurry....and I feel like I'm losing my consciousness....

"..." my body sways from side to side, trying to keep my balance....I can't...not yet. I-I need to destroy that book....I struggle to get up but I finally manage to do so. I look around even though everything was so hazy but I can sense the book. It's like there's a connection between me and that book. My feet automatically moves to where the book was without even knowing. As I got close and closer to where the back ok was, it for some reason flew to me.

"Oi!!! What did you do?!" Elaine was shouting but I could make out the words she was saying. I held the book in my leg hand and took a deep breath in.

As soon as I open my eyes, I release my true power. The book starts to decay and crumble away in dust. It took a few seconds for the book to completely turn into ash.

"...that's her true power?" I heard it very softly before going insane.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" The I feel to my knees as the ground around me starts to break. The left side seems to start dying slowly while the right side start so have some life to the ground.

I...I can't lose control...I can't.... I try to gain control of my own body,mind, and power but I just couldn't. Everything soon went black as my power went in full chaos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~