To x The x Core

I felt something unease more and more as the time pass by. Just sitting down makes me want to vomit my gut out. There must be something wrong with me...there must be...As I was in deep thought of what could have happened to me, something happened which made everyone  but me alert.

"What's going on?" Elaine said as I slowly look up towards them. I the gate slowly opening... I quickly stood up, trying to hold in my argue to vomit before walking closer to the others.

"Looks like she's coming to get us" I muttered as I walk closer and closer to the gate.

"Oi!" I was yanked back by the brat. "Where are you-" he had a worry look on his face, but before he could finish his sentence, someone interrupted him.

"Looks like you guys are safe" Chrollo pops his head through the gate. I could see that everyone's face was lighten up a bit.

"Boss, your safe" Shalnark said joyfully.

"And so am I" Azumi pops her head in as well. " anyways you guys get over here quick, before I close this gate" Azumi playfully said before both her and Chrollo recoiled their heads. The four of us walk through the gate without any hesitation.

"Where are we?" Phinks said as he looked around. The place that we are at faves off a really weird feeling...

"What about the others?" I asked Azumi. She slowly opens up another gate and pokes her head inside. A few seconds later she took her head back in and other Ryodan members walked in.

"That's everyone" Azumi muttered as she looks over at Chrollo which He return with a warm smile.

"Anyways lets get going" Chrollo and Azumi started to lead the way.

"Where are we going?!" Elaine asked. She was kinda pissed. She was sweating, her clothes are dirty and her feet probably hurts from walking.

"The core" Azumi calmingly said without batting an eye on Elaine.

"The core?" Machii questioned.

"Yup" Azumi replied as he kept on walking.

"How do you know? How do YOU know we're heading to the core?" Nobunaga shouted. Azumi stopped and look over at us.

"You guys can't feel it?" She said with a surprise look on her face.

"Feel what?" Chrollo suddenly ask her. He seems to be confused by what she meant.

"Yuki, you felt it right?" As soon as Azumi asked me that question, all eyes were on me.

"...Yes" I hesitantly replied. The reason I hesitated wasn't because I'm lying. I hesitated because I know what ever I say, Nobunaga and the others might think that me and Azumi are planning something.

"YOUR LYING!" Elaine shouted as he points her index finger at me. "You just hesitated, that means your lying". Here we go... of all the people.... I let out a sigh.

"I'm not lying. Why would I ?" I asked her.

"You want to escape from here and leave us right? That's what you two are planning!" Elaine went on with that theory which made Nobunaga and some of the others believed her.

"She does have a point" Shalnark hold his chin.

"So you guys believe her more than me" I muttered.

"Tha-that's not it " Shalnark waves both his hands in front of them.

"It's fine what you think....let me just tell you this, if we, Azumi and myself, were to escape from this temple we would have done that at the beginning." I said before walking towards Azumi.

"Well tha-" before Elaine could continue, Chrollo interrupted her.

"What is this 'feeling Azumi was talking about?" He asked me.

"It seems that closer you are to the core of this temple, the less you are able to use your Nen." I said before turning around to look at the others. They seem shocked for a bit before having both me and Azumi a skeptic look.

"If you guys don't believe us, try using your Nens" Azumi told them. Everyone there did as Azumi told and it was as I said, they had a hard time using their Nens.

"How did we not notice this" Shizuku muttered as she look down at her own hands.

"Honestly I'm not sure" I muttered. I was also curious how this temple work.

"Wait, But didn't you just use your ability?" Chrollo  looked over at Azumi.

"Yup" she replied with a smile.

"Then... how, how did you-" Shalnark ask as he was panicking a bit.

"Yuki could use her's too" Azumi said nonchalant. I face palm myself. Damn it Azumi... why did you have to tell them that.

"What? Do you can use your ability?"Elaine walked closer to me. It seems she's picking a fight.

"Can we just go get the treasure?" I ask kindly as I look over at Chrollo. " I'll tell you anything you ask after we get out of this temple" I added.

"Anything?" Chrollo said. It seems that I dig myself my own grave but I can't possibly take it back now so I slightly nodded.

~~~~

We walk silently for a while deeper and deeper towards the core. Even though everything seems to be normal without any traps along the way,  could feel that it was harder and harder to control my powers. Before walking in the temple, I set a small shield of aura around me so that I would know if there's anything weird  about this temple.  The closer and closer we got to the core, the more my aura went crazy...I couldn't control it at all....could it be that the temple actually absorbs our aura and life energy?

"What is that?" Shizuku said as she notice a door in front of us. The door went all the way up to the ceiling. As we got closer it seems that we triggered something. The torched that is placed on the wall slowly lit up.

"What's going on?" Shalnark muttered as all of us look around trying to find clues.

"Hey, there's something written here" Kalluto pointed to the door. There are ancient letters written on it.

"What does it say?" Machii asked as all of us walk closer. Everyone had a clueless expression on, they didn't know what means...or what it says. Everyone...except for me and Azumi.

"...So this is why you need me" I let out a sigh before turning over to look at Azumi.

"Yup" and gave me a devilish smile which made the Ryodan members confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter =^^=. I thought I couldn't update this week but I found some time.

Btw the title of this chapter ' to the core' ... reminds me of a song...rotten to the core XD