Valentine x Special

I was walking though town, on a little patrol. It nice to finally be out in town without anyone following you around. I look around and something was off. There were a lot of  couples everywhere, not just couple, chocolates at every shop. Don't tell me it's that time of the year! It's Valentine...sigh. I walk to a shop and saw some chocolate on sale, they look pretty good...hmm I wonder if I should get everyone some.... With that in mind I walk into the shop and bought 11 box of chocolate. There's one person I don't want to give these to....I want to make it myself if I'm gonna give it to him.

I went back to my place before I join the Ryodan. Lets see, I have 18 minutes left before I have to get back...that's enough time to make him chocolate. It took around 12 minutes to make the chocolate and I quickly rush out of my place and start heading back to the base. It would be bad if I arrive there just a minute late since they finally trust me to go out on my own.

"Welcome back~" Shalnark welcome me back as he walk towards me. I was out of breath from running from one end of the town to the other end in six minutes. "Hm? What's that you have right there?" Shalnark point to the plastic bag I was holding.

"..this...chocolate" I was grasping for air. I took a deep breath in and slowly exhale. "I just found out that it's Valentine's Day today so...I went and bought you guys some" I look to the side and scratch my cheek as I slightly blush. I reach to the bag and took out a box and give it to Shalnark.

"Thank you" he smiles sweetly. I then went over to the stones where everyone was sitting and start giving it to them. I have one box left...it was nicely wrapped but its different form the others, this one have red ribbon whereas the other have pink. I look around to fine the brat but he's no where to be seen.

"Oh! if your looking for him, he's on patrol" Shalnark shouted.  He walk closer to me and whisper "I talk to Boss already. You can have a day off" before handing me and envelop. "I book a place fore you to stay so just go and relax" he wink at me before pushing me out the room. Honestly, it seems kinda fishy....but I got a little time off...what the heck, I'll go enjoy it.

I open the envelop and there was a key inside with the hotel name. It was around 6:18pm when I arrive at the hotel. I quickly check in and rush up to get a nice, relaxing rest...is what I thought before I open the door to my room...

Shalnark's POV

I can't believe both of them fell for it. I mean it's Valentines, they should at least know what's coming. I chuckle.

"Your up to something aren't you?" Phinks ask me.

"Who knows~ Let's just hope it turns out well" I reply and Phinks gave me a confused look.

Yuki's POV

I open the door to my room and saw something...someone standing in the middle of the room. No way.... The person turn around and look at me with a surprise on his face.

"What are you doing here?" we said simultaneously before face palming our self. This was his plan all along...damn Shalnark...I let out a sigh before closing the door behind me and walk to the middle of the room.

"We got tricked,huh" I look  at the brat.

"Meh know when someone lie" he glare at me before responding. Ehhh, that's a nice ability...but then why is he here?

"Then why are you here?" I tilt my head to the side a bit.

"curious" he rely shortly. I could tell, he doesn't want to talk so I kept quiet. We were sitting opposite of each other with nothing to do. It was really awkward. I reach into my bag to grab my book out to read but a small box with the red ribbon fell out. "...what that?" he finally broke the awkward silence.