The x Truth pt2

"heh...he..he asked you to kill him?" Elaine said in shocked. " do you think I'm that stupid?" she shouted in rage.

"It's what he really said!!!" I shouted back. "I don't care if you believe me or not, what I told you was the truth!!"

"Why you little!!!!" Elaine shouted as she pulled out a pistol out of her skirt's pocket. " This is no ordinary pistol, this is Nen infused pistol. I can kill you no matter what. I will follow you even if you try to dodge or run from the bullets" She laughed. "You can try to run, you can try to hide...but in the end I WILL get my revenge" She slowly pulls out a really old and worn out book.

"...That's?" Chrollo tilt his head a bit to the side.

"This...I look everywhere for this book!!!"  She had a very prod look on her face. " This will give me the power to get my revenge...on everyone who looked down on us, who looked down on me!!! I will kill everyone who destroy what I had!!"

"...A book that let's you gain power?....Boss...is it like yours?" Shalnark asked Chrollo.

"...and then...and then, I can bring him back to life" Elaine had a really weird smile on her face as she rubs and hold the book close to her face.

"....no...." I muttered.

"hm?" Feitan, Shalnark and Chrollo look my way as I let out cold swear.

"...it can't be...." I was in complete shocked. How does she have that book.....how?!

"Yuki-" Before Chroolo can continue, I interrupted him.

"How, How did you get that book?" I shouted.

"Heh? So you know about this book?" Elaine asked back.

"Just tell me, where did you get it?!" I demand.

"How I got it has nothing to do with you" She replied as she smirked at me.

"Yes it does!!! I was sure that I completely destroyed that book!!!!" I accidentally said it out loud. After those words escape from my mouth, I quickly cover my mouth with my hand....Damn it...What have I done?!?!

"oi, what's the meaning of this?" Feitan growled at me. I was avoiding eye contact with everyone. "..OI!!!!" He shouted as he yank my arm.

"....I...I found that book once....." I muttered.

"And?"

"...and I kinda destroyed it..." I look at the ground. Of course I would destroy it...I mean, if it falls into the wrong hand the who world would be in trouble!!! and it's a really really powerful power.... it can rip the owner of the book in half...that is, if the person is not strong enough...

"....Seems like you gone through a lot " Chrollo said.

"Looks like you did a really bad job at destroying this book" Elaine laughed.

"Don't.... Don't do it!" I shout as Elaine was about to open the book.

"Don't worry" Shalnark said. "She doesn't have anyone to sacrifice, the book and power won't work"

".....point take..." I said but there was still this unease feeling in me....She wouldn't sacrifice herself....

"Oh, don't worry. I have a backup plan!!!" She chuckled as she pulled on the rope that was on the floor. "Tadaaaa!!!" She said as a man was dragged out of the bush. " HE will be my sacrifice lamb" and without hesitation, Elaine stabbed the tied up man right at his heart. She slowly smear the blood onto the book.

"...No...." I muttered to myself. "...get them out..."

"huh?" Feitan looked over at me.

"Get Ryo and Kai out of here!!!" I shouted at him before looking over at Shalnark and Chrollo " You guys as well, get out of here!!!" I demanded.

"but..M-mommy" the twins starts to tear up.

"...Please, just go-" Before I could finish the sentence, I was interrupted.

"You think meh gonna leave?" Feitan growled at me.

"Yeah! There's no way we're leaving you behind" Shalnark added.

"Well you don't have a choice!! get out of here now-" I couldn't finish the sentence. There was this sharp pain at the back if my lower neck. "Ah...KYAAA!!!!!!" I screamed as my knees fall to the ground.

"...Yu...ki...?" That was Feitan's last word that i heard before blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoy this!!! I really like the photo in this chapter!!! even tho he looks like Izaya from Durara...or maybe he is ....but anyways, I personally find it that he kinda looks like Feitan before he joined the Ryodan [ during the flash back to when Feitan has short hair]. What do you guys think?