No x Excuses

Yuki's POV

His glare was so intense....I haven't seen it in a while... His grip on my wrist got tighter and tighter. I avoided eye contact with the Ryodan members... especially him...

"...Yuki? Is that really you?" Shalnark ask. I could tell that he and the others were concern.  I bite my lower lips as I try to yank my arm away from him.

"Running away from meh again?!" The brat tighten his grip, it's as if my wrist could break any moment now. I took a deep breath in as I roundhouse kick him. He blocked my kick with his other arm.

"Tsk" I click my tongue. I need to break free from him.... I have to get them away from him. Without looking at him at all , I bite the hand that was gripping onto me.

"Tsk, how dare you-" The brat growled. Even though I bite down on him hard, hard enough that it made him bleed, he didn't even let go of me. I took this chance to kick the back of his knees so that he fall so I could escape. The moment he lets go of my wrist, I turn my back at him without hesitation.

"Hya?!" Before I could move an inch from where I was, I was yanked and pin to the wall. The brat grip on my jaw, squeezing and pushing my jaw real hard. It felt as if my jaw would would snap.

"Look at meh" The brat demanded as I do everything I can to avoid making eye contact with him.

"Feitan...we, shouldn't we let Yuki explain herself? She-" Shalnark and the others try to calm him down.

"SHUT UP!!!" The brat screamed. He slowly look over that the Ryodan members before adding "explains herself?!?!" He let out a small sarcastic laugh. " explain herself?!?! There's no excuse!!". The brat moves his hand from my jaw to my neck, in the position ready to strangle me.

"If you want... I can kill her for you" Elaine said out loud in a playful tone.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her" The brat growled and it seems to have made Elaine shit her mouth...for good. Honestly, even though I'm in this situation, hearing what he said just now made my heart beat faster.

"What are you guys doing?" A voice said from afar as a gate suddenly appear. Chrollo and Azumi walks out of the gate with Kai and Ryo clinging to Chrollo's leg.

"Boss..." I heard the guys muttered.

"Mommy!!!" The twins shouted as they try to run towards me.

"Stay there!!!" I shouted out loud which made them flinched. I can't let them be near him.

"Let her go" Chrollo order the brat but he didn't listen to him, instead the brat tighten the grip around my neck. "FEITAN" Chrollo shouted the brat's name which made him hesitated a bit before slowly letting go of me.

"Sigh" I exhale in relief for just a deacons before getting yanked towards the brat.

"Don't think you can get away from meh" he whispers in my ear with a deadly tone, sending shivers from my ear down to my spine. As soon as he finish saying it, he push me away and walk back to Phinks and Shalnark.

"You okay?" Azumi ask and I replied with a nod. I squat down and held my arm out as the twins run right into my arm.

"I'm sorry that I made you both worried." I said calmingly as I hug both of them.

"Anyways, shall we?" Chrollo said as he turned and walk though the gate. I carry both Kai and Ryo and slowly walk towards the gate as the other Ryodan members follow.

"Where are we?" Shizuku ask.

"Place..."I look towards Shizuku. "It's my place" the gate brought us to a living room in my mansion. I gently put the twins down so that they could run around and play before walking over to the couch. "Not gonna sit?"I turn around and ask them.