EXTRA/SIDESTORY: ~ a little break from the story~

~Around three years back~

Azumi's POV

"Sorry for the wait." I said as both me and Yuki arrive back at the room Chrollo is in. We were back from the temple, both me and Chrollo thought that r was a good idea if we took Yuki for a little check up...and so we did.

"How was it?" Chrollo asked. I look over at Yuki who paler than a sheet of paper. She's been hugging her own belly after the check up.

"I....can I leave?" Yuki mutter softly.

"Where are you going? Back to the others?" Chrollo questioned her.

"....no... I...I want to move" she tighten the grip on her belly.

"...as in your leaving?" I asked as she nodded.

"Why? Why would you-" before Chrollo could finish Yuki quickly interrupted.

"It's for the best....for both me...and..." Yuki rubs her belly before looking straight at Chrollo.

"So you really are pregnant" Chrollo said.

"So... that brat is the father?" I look over at Yuki but she didn't reply. I guess I could take that as a yes. "Why don't you tell him?" At moment, as soon as I finish my sentence, Yuki gave me a really horrified look.

"D-don't... please don't" She plead. Never in my entire life have I ever seen Yuki so hopeless....so scared.

"Yuki?" Chrollo got up from his seat and walk over to us.

"....he...." she looks down at her own belly before continuing. "...he said that he would....kill his own child...if he has one". I was shocked to hear that...but I guess that's a reason for her to be so scared.

"Are you sure?" Chrollo had this really serious look on his face.

"Wha?" Yuki looks up at him.

"Are you sure that he said that" Chrollo moves in closer and closer.

"Of course she's sure. This is Yuki we're talking about" I replied in her deed. The way Chrollo acting is weird....even though I haven't been with him for that long, I could tell.

"....if that's the case...what are you gonna do?" Chrollo calms down a bit before asking.

"...I want to move. Move to somewhere far away. I don't want him to find me...I-I don't want him to find us." She said as her body starts to shake.

"That's..."

"I-I'll also change my appearance and conceal my aura." Tears starts to flow slowly down her cheeks.

"If that's what you want, then why are you crying?" Chrollo handed Yuki a small piece of tissue.

"...yes I'm sure. But...if, if there's anything I could help you with in any mission, you can always come to me" She said calmly. I'm guessing that Yuki feels guilty for leaving the Ryodan out of the blues that's why she told Chrollo that.

"In that case" I grab a small bell out of my pocket and gave it to Chrollo. "Whenever you need me just ring it. I'll be the door to connect you guys" I also have Yuki another in case she lost her's.
~~~~

"Well then..." I said as I look over at Chrollo. "I should go help Yuki find a place to stay"

"Okay, I should inform the members before they freak out. " Chrollo rub his chin before looking at Yuki with a smile. "Don't worry, I won't tell them that your pregnant nor will I bring them to you"

"Thank you" Yuki gave him a general smile before walking through the gate I open.

"I'll see you later then?" Chrollo grabbed my wrist.

"Definitely" I gave him a smirk before following Yuki.

~~~~~~Days after ~~~~~

There's was no call or anything from Chrollo at all. Yuki already found a place to settle in since the first day. Honestly I'm sulking quite a bit and I'm a little curious about the relationship Yuki has with that brat. Once I made up my mind that I would pay Chrollo a visit, I open up the gate to the room we were in last time and walk in.

"Azumi?" Chrollo was shocked to see me. He was looking at some stuff, some stuff he probably stole.

"Miss me?" I playfully joke around as I walk closer towards him.

"...yeah..." he replied. It made my heart skip a bit but I'm guessing that he's joking.

"Ehh, then you should have called if you miss me" i let out a small laugh before looking straight at him. Out of no where he yank my arm and pushed me into the couch. "Wha-" I look up and say that he was hovering over me.

"Let's not joke around about this." He said in a serious tone.

"I'm not" I replied. "You could have called me over if you really miss me...besides...the same kinda goes for me" I blush slightly.

"...calling you for no reason....that...." he muttered before getting off of me and sit down beside me.

"Even if it's for no reason, I'll gladly come." I poke his cheek.

"Is that so" he laugh a bit. "So why are you here? I'm guessing you want to know something,right?" He went straight to the point. I smile a bit.

"Yeah, what exactly is the relationship between Yuki and the brat? And why did you say those stuff to her?" I asked. He was really serious that time he ask if Yuki was sure that she heard the brat correctly.

"Well...I'm not that sure about their relationship. I've been with Feitan for years and I have never seen him interested in anything beside the book he always read and torturing people." Chrollo cross his legs and arms before continuing. "He seem really attached to her....Yuki is probably the same."

"Really?" I was shocked. "Yuki....is probably the same...just like you said. She hardly opens up to anyone, she doesn't get that attached to anyone as well...."

"Guess there a good couple" Chrollo chuckled. "Anyways, why I was so serious back then....well, I know how both of them feels. Feitan wants her and Yuki also wants him but those two just have a really weird Mathis if showing it. I thought it would be bad if Yuki actually live her life out without knowing...and her child without a father..."

"I see" I look down a bit. "Well, if they really do meant to be together, sooner or later they will meet up " I said cheerfully.

"That's true" I smiles before looking back at me " that goes for us too"

"Yup~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. I just got out of the hospital and had to keep up with some of the school work. 😷😷😷