13 ish

authors note: don't count this as a chapter, because I had 0 ideas for this it's going to be extremely short. sort of like a bonus lel. next chapter will be up soon!
-
Summer of Year Three

Y/n's summer was going, well, let's be honest. Her summer was extremely boring. No magic, no Marauders, and no pranks. Although, Y/n was able to sort out some of her thoughts in peace, which made her feel a little bit better. But she was still angry, sad and confused about James.

Y/n barely had any Muggle friends, so she did feel rather lonely. She did have her owl, but owls can't talk obviously. Y/n dearly missed Remus, Sirius and Peter. James, on the other hand, Y/n didn't know what to think of him. She sat down on her bed, doodling in her notebook. For the first time in the summer, an owl came to Y/n's window. Remus' owl.

Dear Y/n,

Believe it or not, my parents are inviting you and the rest of the Marauders to my house. Until the new year at Hogwarts arrives, so basically for the rest or the summer. James, Peter and Sirius already confirmed that they would be able to go, so please write back your answer as soon as possible. See you!

From, Remus.

- time skip -

Y/n looked at the house in front of her. Remus' house.  The house seemed to be very cozy, but not as big as James' house. Y/n knocked on the door, and was greeted by Remus himself. "Hi Y/n!" Remus exclaimed happily. Y/n pulled Remus into a hug and smiled. "I missed you so much!" Y/n said, still smiling. "Me too!" Remus said, and then called for the other boys. "JAMES! SIRIUS! PETER! Y/N'S HERE!" Remus shouted so all the boys could hear from upstairs. Y/n heard many footsteps, and then came the rest of her Marauder friends.

First one was Sirius. He basically sprinted straight towards Y/n for a long hug. Then Y/n and Peter hugged, and then Y/n and James shared possibly the shortest hug in existence. "Well, what are you all waiting for? Let's go play Quidditch!" James exclaimed as all of the Marauders ran out to Remus' backyard. To Y/n's surprise, the boys had already set up a mini Quidditch field. The Bludgers were just heavy, large magnets, the Quaffle was just some old soccer ball painted red, and the Snitch was just the same one that James had actually stolen from Hogwarts. Y/n got on one of the prepared broomsticks, and set off for the skies.

To be honest, it was certainly not the best game of Quidditch. Fourteen players were needed for the game, and there's only 5 Marauders. Though, Y/n did have great fun racing her friends on her broomstick. Her favourite part had to be when she had beat James three times in a row in a race. James clearly still had feelings for Evans, as he did not stop talking about her. He also clearly did not realize Y/n's pain because of this.

"I think we should go back inside. It's boiling hot out here." Sirius suggested, sweating a lot from the fake Quidditch game. Everybody else just nodded. Y/n dropped her broomstick and followed the rest of the Marauders up to Remus' room. It was a rather nice room, there were some Gryffindor posters hanging on the walls, a surprisingly organized closet, and some potions for his werewolf transformations.

- time skip -

The summer had gone by extremely quickly, probably because Y/n was having a brilliant time at Remus' house with the Marauders. Before she knew it though, Y/n was standing at platform nine and three quarters, prepared for her fourth year at Hogwarts. She entered the all too familiar scarlet train with the Marauders. "Three years. Three years have passed and we're still known for our craziness." Sirius said with a grin, as the train started to move.

New year, new drama, new pranks, and new surprises.

Here we come.

just for the better II james potter x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara